Hi! We've recently opened a new server - if you'd like to give it a try, please check out our website at Anomaly Ragnarok Online!

Photo

Christmas Donation Special

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Perry the Platypus

Perry the Platypus

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,838 posts
So since the world clearly hasn't exploded yet, we can go on with our donation special/sale/promo/whatever you want to call it. Yay!

From now until December 31, all donations will receive an extra 50% of the donation amount in credits. <3 Note that this number is rounded down (so $15 will get 22 credits), so you'll probably want to pick even numbers. ;o

This is probably going to be the last announcement for the year, so I hope you all have a great Christmas. :3

Visit our RMS page to write a review <3

takeshiben

takeshiben

Poporing

• Members+
  • 35 posts
Wow <3 hehe

b84rk2.png
jr9q8h.png
The GAME is GAME !~ :)

redshark85

redshark85

Poring

• Members+
  • 9 posts
so if i donate like 100$ do i get 150 or 175 credits

Perry the Platypus

Perry the Platypus

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,838 posts
That would be 175 credits.

The extra 5 credits per $20 still applies separate from the 50% bonus, so you technically get a 75% bonus when the donation amount is divisible by $20. :3

Lumiere

Lumiere

Angeling

• Members+
  • 1,133 posts

That would be 175 credits.

The extra 5 credits per $20 still applies separate from the 50% bonus, so you technically get a 75% bonus when the donation amount is divisible by $20. :3

das bad

schooldays2.png

natsu

natsu

Drops

• Members+
  • 10 posts
happy holidays to all! especially perry. /gg - Lucy

Perry the Platypus

Perry the Platypus

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,838 posts
Just a quick reminder that this special ends in 3 days. :o So if your Christmas money is just lying around doing nothing, now is a great time to donate while there's a 50% bonus. <3

Or you could actually go out and spend your money on something useful like food or a new shirt or something. Which would probably be a lot more practical of a decision but uh...yeah.

InertiaRO - Super High Rate