Hi! We've recently opened a new server - if you'd like to give it a try, please check out our website at Anomaly Ragnarok Online!

Photo

Taking in GM Applications (May 2013)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

Perry the Platypus

Perry the Platypus

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,838 posts
Hai.

We're taking in GM applications again. Please keep in mind that there's a possibility no one will be picked this time around. Essentially we're looking for people who we think will actually stand out as GMs instead of just kinda being there. So if no one's application jumps out at us, we'll just wait a while and try again.

Please be to include your in-game name, as well as your usual online times (in server time). Also, if you are currently not going to school/work, but will be in the near future, please include how this will affect your online schedule. The rest of the information is up to you, but remember, the more we know about you the easier it is for us to know if you're the right fit for the team.

Be creative and stuff, and make sure you put honest information on your applications.

10q10q sirs,
-Perry

Visit our RMS page to write a review <3

musashi

musashi

Drops

• Members+
  • 19 posts

NAME:  Marvin Ray Cabrera
SEX: Male
TIME ZONE: GMT +8
Email Add. / YM : [email protected]

HOW LONG DO YOU PLAY: I play 11 am up to 12 am.. i owned computer shop so i am online always..

Position Applying: Event or any position that is needed 

LANGUAGE THAT I SPEAK: English and Tagalog (Filipino Language)

Active times: 11am to 12 am... i think 13 hours..

Intention for Applying : i want to experience being an Event GM coz i love to give some events and to support for our new players

Character In-Game: To Hot To Be Cool

How long have you played Ragnarok? ALMOST 8 YEARS

How Can I Help To Inertia RO? : I can help through events. This past days as a player i noticed that playing so long make some one bored. I want to make an event that was fit to anyone newbie nor pros to enjoy this server. Having a friendly GM, not Bias and good personality make player stay.. 

Thanks..

PS. Can't online on Sundays.. Going to church and my family are my priority :)

Edited by musashi, 17 May 2013 - 09:30 PM.

Mewtwo

Mewtwo

Metaling

• Members+
  • 145 posts

TIME ZONE: PST - 8

MSN/E-MAIL/YM: [email protected]

HOW LONG DO YOU PLAY: i work from 10-6 5 days a week but i am normally on from 6-4AM

Position Applying: Event, Or whichever position is needed.

LANGUAGE THAT I SPEAK: English

Active times: 6 - 4Am California time =o 

Why do you want to become a GM/ Intentions for APPLYING a GM? i would like to help out the server, and just all around help everyone out, i have plenty of RO experiance i have ran my own server before.

Character In-Game:  Mewtwo

How long have you played Ragnarok? almost 11 years now

How can you help InertiaRo? Like i said previously i have Alot of RO experiance, i know alot about the game. i would be there to help people if need i just want to do everything in my power to help people enjoy the server and keep it running

Thanks you<3

Miyuri

Miyuri

Drops

• Members+
  • 16 posts

Name:  Yuki Yap

Timezone: GMT+8

How long do you play: 7 hours-Whole day

Position applying: Event GM

Language that I speak: English, Chinese

Active time: GMT+8 ~ Monday-Friday > 4:30PM - 11:30PM

~ Weekends > Whole day ( unless I'm going out)

Why do you want to become a GM / Intentions for applying a GM?: To help out the server

Character-In-Game:  Mikako

How long have you played Ragnarok?: 7 years

How can you help InertiaRO?: I would help newbies out when they're in need, host events ( omg Hide & Seek<3 ), whatever I could do

P.S: I'm lack of experience, but I would like to try 

Thanks for reading c:

loko23

loko23

Poring

• Members+
  • 1 posts

Name: Bryan Mercado Aquino

IGN: Klea26

Email: [email protected]

Time Zone: (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)

About me: Hello good evening Inertia RO staff members! My name is Bryan M. Aquino. I am 17 years old and currently in gr. 12 and currently living in Edmonton Alberta. I love playing online games such as Ragnarok, ROSE, Dota 1, Dota 2, Flyff and my favorite is Ragnarok. Ragnarok is my favorite online game is because, whenever I play Ragnarok it brings back all the memories I treasure. The memories when and my older and I used to play Ragnarok together. Every time I play this game, it’s like I get to hang out with my big brother again. The reason that I know I am capable of being a GM of InertiaRO is because, I have qualities such as, I love meeting new people, I like helping newbies by providing them useful information and I love GM events! GM events gets me excited all the time because the events makes the game does not seem like a private server at all. Currently I am playing this server for at least 7 hours on weekdays and most of the time in the weekends, mostly 5pm – 1am weekdays and 8am- night time on the weekends. I am very active and positive person, I like to treasure and to cherish good moments of my life and also the the friends I counteract with in game or in real life. Currently I have a very understanding girlfriend and her name is Kerry Lee Aragon, she understand how Ragnarok makes me happy this is why I would like to apply as a GM because I would like to experience new things with Ragnarok such as making my own events and also helping people in game such as helping them by providing them the information that they needed. Also I would like to help this server gets more the credits and attention it should have because, Inertia RO is very unique and fun compare to other servers. Since in my area, in 1 month exactly it would be summer, it would not affect my schedule in a bad way but in a positive way because I will have more time to play the server so it would be the perfect time for me to show what I am capable of doing for this server to improve. Also I would like to share my life beside online games. Currently I have a big fat cat, I named it from the big fat cat Garfield, also I have two rabbits, I got them 2 days ago, when my brother found it around his work and took It home for me to take care of, also my other hobbies is playing basketball, football, volleyball and singing and listening to music. I would like to wrap up this application by saying thank you to the staff for making this game very fun to play, and my hopes are up that I could join you in helping to improve this game even further.

Ixora

Ixora

Archangeling

• Members+
  • 520 posts

Name

James Arellano

Male... aaaand im taken. >.>

Pasig, PH

Timezone

GMT +8

Email

[email protected]

How long do you play

nowadays 8-12 hours, will probably do 3-6 in the coming school year

Position applying

Support/ Event

Language that I speak

Fluent in English, Filipino, know a little bit of Bahasa

Active time

Most active around noon - midnight any day these days. Will probably dwindle down to whenever I'm home during school days. 

Intentions for applying a GM?

Because I'm very proactive, and I have the patience of a turtle. I also want to be a part of something grand and worthwhile. 

Character-In-Game

All characters labelled Ixora (an explanation tho, this is her favorite flower so yeah)

How long have you played Ragnarok?

lets see... i started when i was 12. am now 20... prolly 8 years. Been in Inerta for 2 mos

How many servers have you played?

So many I can't even count. of course, pRO, then LimitRO, LimitRO Metro, some other private servers, blahblah. then VampireRO, then InertiaRO. I plan on settling down so surprise me. 

How can you help InertiaRO?

It's all about balance. I also like researching whether classes are balanced, and I do take note of some things. Also the economy is really important, which is now undergoing some sort of stimulus package care of the MVP houses and GM events, this makes it stable. I plan on improving those things. Also, PVP, I like pvp more than any game feature in RO. 

Other nifty facts you might want to know:

1. I study in the premier state university of my country. 

2. I get promoted, not elected. I have no idea why. 

3. I have a really strong moral compass. 

4. I work relentlessly. 

5. I maybe obsessive compulsive. 

6. My major is Biology. 

7. Been with her for 2 years.

8. Dunno anymore, just ask me in game if you want more. 

Well, I'm retired. *-*

Siggy2.png

Ixora | Lemniscate

Mikoto

Mikoto

Archangeling

• Members+
  • 603 posts

Name : Ryan ( Leong Wai Kit )

Sex/Gender: Yes pls ( Male )

Timezone:GMT+8

Email:[email protected] ([email protected])

Position ApplyingSub-GM , no choice right?

Languages I speak : Chinese, English

Character In-game: Charmeleon, Mikoto

Active Time: Whenever You need me.( 5hours - 12 hours except Weekend , I can't log in on weekend)

How long have you played Ragnarok : Since I'm 7 

How long have you been in InertiaRO : Since your mom is borned ( Since 10th of September actually)

Why do you want to become a GM: Cause I can ( Cause Im friendly and I can help people )

GM Experience : Nope.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day. Yes I made another suckish application but idc

Ryan is dead

Perry the Platypus

Perry the Platypus

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,838 posts

and I have the patience of a turtle

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzVmPsqHDDQ

Visit our RMS page to write a review <3

musashi

musashi

Drops

• Members+
  • 19 posts

hahaha well well

:))

Ixora

Ixora

Archangeling

• Members+
  • 520 posts

NO. Turtles are awesome. D: 

Well, I'm retired. *-*

Siggy2.png

Ixora | Lemniscate

SliceandDice

SliceandDice

Poring

• Members+
  • 3 posts

NAME : J.A Reyes

Email : [email protected]

Position Applying : Any position <3
How long do you play : hmm almost 6-12 hours ( if i'm not busy )

Language that I speak : English / Tagalog
Character In-Game : SliceandDice

Why I want to be a GM and How Can I Help the Server?
 First of all I want to help peoples in InertiaRO specially the newbies I will help them out to be loyal in the server. I want to make a creative events like Plants vs. Zombies events <3 But I can do that when i'm a GM ehehe. But the thing I can promise to you when I become a GM I will make the people happy and loyal in the sever <3

That's all btw SliceandDice here <3

jengjeng13

jengjeng13

Drops

• Members+
  • 17 posts

Name:
- Robert Jayson Llena

In-Game Name:
- Shade

- Philippines

Timezone (GMT):
- +8 GMT

What languages do you speak fluently:
- English / Filipino

How long have you been playing InertiaRO?:
- Since January 22, 2013. Almost 4 Months.

Amount of time you can spend time on InertiaRO:
- 24/7 :)

What kind of Game Master you would like to apply with us?:
- Support/Police/Event Game Master

Why do you think you'd be a good addition to the current team?:
- I'm a realy friendly person. I love to help players in any way i can. I love teamwork. I can handle stressful situations rather well. While i may lack experience or knowledge in certain areas, I am willing to learn so that I'll be able to provide an excellent service.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us about you?:
- I'm also fast learner, helpful and positive thinker. I'm also funny person who can attract newbies to stay in the server. :)

"Thanks for reading guys!" :)

Contact me:
- (FB) [email protected]
- (Cellphone) (+63) 09077242192
- (YM) [email protected]

J e a n n e

J e a n n e

Deviling

• Members+
  • 273 posts
Name: Jeanne Claudette Joson

Location: Neverland.. Fine i'm from PH (Almost everyone knows it :mellow: )

Timezone: +8 GMT

Language: English,Filipino (Tagalog to be more specific).

Hobbies: Flirting (Although I rarely do this now) and of course STALKING
(writing poems and stories.)

IGN's: Geek, Pineapple and like 90+ other characters. (I'm serious)

Availability: Once upon a time. (06:00 - 14:00 server time)

How long have you been playing in this server?
- 1 year and 26 days.

Position Applying: Perry's Stalker and Personal Paparazzi. (Event GM)

How long have you been playing ragnarok?
- 4 years.

Why would i apply to be a GM?
- I need something else to do instead of sitting around and bothering people. (No hunting stuff please I so lazy).

Why would you pick me as a GM?
- Because i can predict the future GG. (I love doing events and i'm an active player).

How can you help InertiaRO?
- There are so many ways that if I mention all of it i would take 475947598475 page. (By trying to minimize the cases of breaking the rules especially main chat, make newbies feel welcomed in the serverinviting more people that will stay.)

Thanks <3

Remember back to every story told
Who you we're
Before the rush hour Carousel
Dared to see the world with your own two eyes
So you've made mistakes
It's a tidal wave, now who's wide awake
Our worlds collide
Become one in the starlight
Forget perfect endings
Let's dare and live for the day
Today, Today like there's no other.
~ Carousel - Bamboo Mañalac ~

- Pineapple [Creator]

- Adam Zealand [High Wizard]

- Bamboo Manalac~ [SinX]   :wub: 

Shining Armor

Shining Armor

Poring

• Members+
  • 8 posts

Name: Andrew

Available Hours: (All of these are in accordance with server time)

Monday/Wednesday 10am-4pm and 9pm-11pm,

Tuesday/Thursday: 10pm-1am,

Friday: 10am-4pm,

Saturday/Sunday 1pm-9pm

Note: Summer times are currently TBD, as I am still in my spring quarter.

Why do I want to be a GM?: I feel that I can be a very valuable tool when it comes to assisting players (both new and old) with any questions or disputes that they have. I am a friendly person, but I am able to put aside personal feelings when it comes to serious matters.

Character Names: Shining Armor, Zecora, Kassadin

How long have I been playing Ragnarok Online?: I've played for over six years, and I have been playing InertiaRO for approximately six months.

10q for reading this application. ^_^

Fiko515

Fiko515

Drops

• Members+
  • 10 posts

Name:Filip

Mail: [email protected]

Language: English, little bit German.    and that less useful here is : Slovakian, Czech , i remember Russian little bit  and i can understand most of other Slavic languages

When i can be online??: almost whole day, im working from home so i can reply even when im working on something just need to sleep sometimes :D

Position: Event,Support 

Why would i apply to be GM?:i want help server, and dont want to hear from players they are bored :D

Why Would you pick ME?: as i said i dont have fixed working time so i can be online whole day and most of gms are in American or Asian timezones so i can nicely cover next part of the world :D i had little test server so i can use most of GM commands and know how to solve technical issues 

Ingame names : All chars with Fiko in name :D

Thankyou for reading :)

Edited by Fiko515, 18 May 2013 - 03:09 PM.

Niqqa

Niqqa

Archangeling

• Members+
  • 550 posts
Name: Andy

IGN: Moist  Eshu   Eshua  Moisture  Angra   Hera

TImezone: GMT+5:30

Languages: English

Gm Post: Event or Support

Hours of Gaming:  4-6 Hours

Work or School: Work

Ro Experience: 9 Years

Previous Gm Experience: Trial Event Gm on WarRo.  

About me: Well like ive crisply mentioned most of the points of my Ro-Life...  and as a person i try to be as modest, friendly to people and answerable to most of the questions.

Cheers to others aswell.

nnpjdj.jpg   2vxemoi.jpg                         e5jwjm.png 

Dala

Dala

Drops

• Members+
  • 18 posts

1. Name and Age? And What time zone are you in? (GMT)

> Darryl Lance Limpin, 15. GMT+8

2. Main Character's Name? 
   >Fionna

3. Languages you speak FLUENTLY? State your online time on a daily basis w/o being away.
   > I speak English and Tagalog. I would be online for about 2-6 hours daily. 

4. How long have you been playing Inertia RO? State your guild & your role in it.
   > about a month already. The Holy Warlords; Ninja

5. Have you ever been a Sub-GM/GM? If yes, what server and what was your GM name?
   >Yes, in Skyline RO. My name was GM Youth.

6. How many people have access to your account? How many "main" accounts do you have?
   >No one. 2

7. Why should we pick you?
   > I could be a huge help to the community. Doing fun events and helping those in need

8. Will you attend school soon? and how will this affect your online schedule?
   > In about two months, It won't change how long I would be online

9. As a person, give us 10 POSITIVE qualities that you have in real life? 
   1) Cheerful
   2) Athletic
   3) Sociable
   4) Open Minded
   5) A good listener
   6) Responsible
   7) Friendly
   8) Likable
   9) A sense of humor
  10) Orderly

10. As a person, give us 5 NEGATIVE qualities that you have in real life? 
   1) insecurity
   2) Too trusting
   3) Lazy sometimes
   4) I get very mad when people go too far
   5) wild

11. Give us 3 suggestions that can improve the server 
   1) Increase in advertising in different RO related sites
   2) Listen to the suggestions of the players. 
   3) Monthly/ Weekly updates with something new.

12. Have you ever called yourself "PRO"? and WHY?
   > I haven't called myself pro because I don't consider myself pro.

13. Have you ever called others "NOOB" or "WEAK"? and WHY? 
   > I have never called anyone noob. I'm like an ultra noob when compared to others

14. What's your view on the current rules? is it STRICT or LAX? and WHY?
   > Neither, because the rules are just set right.

15. Tell us something about yourself
   > Well I'm a huge fan of Adventure Time and American Dad. I love wakeboarding,
     going out with my friends and family. Jamba Juice is my all-time favorite juice
     maker!

n3lly.gif

nelll.gif

Fionna - Ninja

Dala - Assassin Cross

Franklin - High Wizard

Isis~

Isis~

Angeling

• Members+
  • 1,004 posts
  1. Name: ~ Cherry
  2. Age: ~ 14 years old (..10years ago. :laugh: )
  3. Gender: ~ Female
  4. Location and Timezone: ~ PH +8 GMT
  5. Language I speak and write fluently: ~ English and Tagalog
  6. How long have you been playing RO? ~ 4-5years straight in different servers til I found Inertia :wub:
  7. Position applying: Sub-Gm, Event Gm ( can be President of Perry's Fans Club too. xD :tongue: )
  8. Previous GM Experience: I was once an Event Gm in Simplicity RO til it closed down. :mellow:
  9. How long have you been playing Inertia? ~ Around 3 months time
  10. Active Time: 24/7 If I don't have work. During work days: probably 4-6hours
  11. Why should we chose you? ~ I can be an asset to our community, with my diligence and patience. My primary goal is to help newbies and make our community grow larger. :wub:

Random things you might want to know about me:

~ I joined Inertia so I can be reunited with my long time RO friends. :wub:

~ I Love reading books primarily with Dystopian genre.

~ I'm a huge fan for Phineas and Ferb as well as of Finn and Gumball. (Cartoon-Lover)

~ I have social life before but I'd gladly surrender it for Inertia. :biggrin: ( to save money as well. :tongue:  )

~ My age maybe not on the teens anymore but I'm young at heart. haha :wub:

In-Game Names: ~.Summer.~ / ~.Little Kisses.~/Mystique Frozen

Edited by kishie, 18 May 2013 - 10:34 PM.

2f07fkj.gif

Lenna Lei Zonja Mishka Kenna 

I'd rather be infected with love for the tiniest sliver of a second than live a hundred years smothered by a lie.

PNgUc7.gif

OhKQ7l.gif

rensonxd

rensonxd

Deviling

• Members+
  • 306 posts

1. Name and Age? And What time zone are you in? (GMT)

Mark Renson L. Villalobos

2. Main Character's Name? 
   Bi

3. Languages you speak FLUENTLY? State your online time on a daily basis w/o being away.
    Tagalog, and English. :) 6-7hrs. :)

4. How long have you been playing Inertia RO? State your guild & your role in it.
   Since January. The Holy Warlods, A Pioneer. :)

5. Have you ever been a Sub-GM/GM? If yes, what server and what was your GM name?
   None yet. :c

6. How many people have access to your account? How many "main" accounts do you have?
   I'm the only one who knows my account. :) I have 1 main account only too. :3

7. Why should we pick you?
   Cause I've got experience in playing RO and I'd love to help around the community. :) *Yay events!*

8. Will you attend school soon? and how will this affect your online schedule?
   Yes, 1more month. I guess It'll lessen my playing hours by 2hrs or so? :p But I'll be online everyday. :3
9. As a person, give us 10 POSITIVE qualities that you have in real life? 
   1. Friendly
   2. Approachable
   3. Sport
   4. Funny
   5. Sociable
   6. Long-tempered
   7. Awesome
   8. God-loving
   9. I think before I speak.
   10. Kawaii ~ *Can't think of any other trait.* haha!
10. As a person, give us 5 NEGATIVE qualities that you have in real life? 
   1) I eat too much. :c
   2) Can hurt people by words. But I'll feel guilty afterwards. *weird huh?* :))
   3) L-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-z-.....
   4) I like to tease. :c
   5) Sleepyheaded. :c

11. Give us 3 suggestions that can improve the server 
   1) Act right away to what players complain.
   2) Accept intellectual criticism.
   3) Fix Woe times, Consider people with different GMT. <3

12. Have you ever called yourself "PRO"? and WHY?
   Nope. Because I myself know that I still have some points that needs improvement. :)

13. Have you ever called others "NOOB" or "WEAK"? and WHY? 
   Well basically in THW, Yes. Haha! Because we like teasing with each other. But against Players that I'm not close with, None yet. :)

14. What's your view on the current rules? is it STRICT or LAX? and WHY?
   It's fair and just. It is just right for players to pay for what they had done wrong.

15. Tell us something about yourself
   I like Apples, I love Mangoes, I love making friends. I love playing. I'm 16 but I think like I'm 8. People call me Childish and I know it. <3

a6ddin65.png

daevon26

daevon26

Poring

• Members+
  • 1 posts

NAME:  Dave Raphael Galarosa
TIME ZONE: GMT +8
Email Add. / YM : [email protected]

HOW LONG DO YOU PLAY: Since im new, i could play for almost 8 hrs to the limit of 10 hrs.

Position Applying: Event or any position that i could qualify for.

LANGUAGE THAT I SPEAK: English and Tagalog (I preferred English since it is the universal language)

Active times: 8am-12pm and 4pm-8pm (Activeness will vary to my task and works)

Intention for Applying : I want to enhance my skills as a scripter,encoder and as a developer. Little spriting also...
also to help the server and to bring fun everyday.

Character In-Game: Vexalius

How long have you played Ragnarok? Almost 5 years, 3years as a player and 2years as a gm.

How Can I Help To Inertia RO? : I could make events, fixed bug scripts, develop some features, fixed some sprite problems and to maintain the balance & peace in the server :).

P.S. Im just new to the server, anyway working with you guys will be much please to me :). I also promise to bring my passion and dedication to this server. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING MY APPLICATION! :) 
GOOD DAY EVERYONE!

InertiaRO - Super High Rate