Hi! We've recently opened a new server - if you'd like to give it a try, please check out our website at Anomaly Ragnarok Online!

Photo

Taking in GM Applications (July 2013)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

kaine

kaine

Poring

• Members+
  • 3 posts
Name:
  ~ Stephannie Lois Pisco

IGN:
  ~ [K]aine ~ / [HP] PandaGirL

Timezone(GMT):
  ~ +8 GMT

What languages do you speak:
  ~ English, Filipino , Basic Japanese and Korean

How long have you been playing InertiaRO:
  ~ 2 months :) (but I am playing Ragnarok since 2002)

Amount of time you can spend time in InertiaRO:
  ~ 15 hrs or so. It depends on my school time. I'm always on when I'm not in school or when I don't have assignments or exams.

What kind of Game Master you would like to apply with us?
  ~ Support/Event GM

Whhy should we chose you?
  ~ My goal for joining is to help newbies and to lessen the ruler breakers. 

Is there anything else you would like to tell us about you?

~ I'm A education student major in  math <3. So if you need help in math contact <3.You can approach me easily and you can ask me for any help. I will do my best to help other players. I'm a proud Kpop fan <3

So yeah.. thats all :D thank you :D

Edited by kaine, 28 July 2013 - 08:36 PM.

kwokokok

kwokokok

Drops

• Members+
  • 20 posts

1.Name: Kevin Andreas

2.Age: 17,5

3.Gender: Male

4.Location and Timezone: Indonesia, GMT+07:00

5.Language I speak and write fluently: English / Indonesia

6.How long have you been playing RO?

I started playing at age 4, then stop playing for 3 years, and continued playing until now, so it's about 12 years

7.Position applying: Whatever it is but I prever Event/Support/sub GM

8a.Previous GM Experience:

I ever been a Event GM once at a local server. My father ever be a local server GM too when I was 4yo. so I always watch him  playing :D

8b. Previous RO Experience:

I have played a countless amount of PSRO. but SHR is my first time

9.How long have you been playing Inertia?

About 1 month+

10.Active Time: Around 23:00-10:00 server time except some event occur, 13:00-00:00 Indonesian time.

11.Why I want to be GM: I want to deepen my experience, help others, and Coz I luv this server.

12. In Game Name : Aaaaaaaaaaaaa (all Aaaaaaaa) :x

13. Hobbies : Playing, Swimming, Manga&Animes, nothing else

14. Activities: Just school for 5 hours, sleep for 6-7 hours, 1-2 hours for nap time, 10-12/more hours for playing, playing and playing.

15. About me: I am a quiet person except for someone I know much, my friend is all gamers. And I'm not a busy person, I love all kind of game especially RO ! My family is all gamers except my mother. Imma pure gamer.

Well, that's all about me :) thanks

Edited by kwokokok, 03 August 2013 - 08:14 AM.

aa29b7f61b330b53e4476e2a53757691.gif

Aaaaaaaaaa : Champion

Aaaaaaaaa-M : ASX

Aaaaaaaaa-4 : Proffesor

Kryscent

Kryscent

Archangeling

• Members+
  • 720 posts

Name

Isaac Newton

IGN

Inventing things

Male

Country

England

Timezone(GMT)

I died, so yeah

What languages do you speak fluently

English/German, Death language

How long have you been playing InertiaRO

I've been playing RO for about 6 years..of course, inside the coffin, with air conditional and dual surround speakers.

Amount of time you can spend time in InertiaRO

Forever, I guess, since I'm in the other world, I don't sleep, I don't die, I don't rest, I don't feel tired.

What position do you think you can give a person that passed away?

Why do you think you'd be a good addition to the current team?

Well, by adding me to the team, you now have the 1st Ghost GM, which makes it rather glorious and special.

Well, died at the age of 46, invented many things, way too famous to be describe,  I am who I am, I am Isaac Newton. Oh, If you want to know more about me, search Google for my name, you'll have a full details or whatever you want to know on Wikipedia.

Edited by Kryscent, 29 July 2013 - 03:28 AM.

KZhZVPk.png

Respect is the most important aspect in the game, without respect, we are all normal human being.

• Swifty Kryscent : Sniper

• Flippin Kryscent ; Champ 

• Valorous Kryscent ; Lord Knight

Pew

Pew

Drops

• Members+
  • 20 posts

Name

Isaac Newton

IGN

Inventing things

Male

Country

England

Timezone(GMT)

I died, so yeah

I've been playing RO for about 6 years..of course, inside the coffin, with air conditional and dual surround speakers.

Forever, I guess, since I'm in the other world, I don't sleep, I don't die, I don't rest, I don't feel tired.

Well, by adding me to the team, you now have the 1st Ghost GM, which makes it rather glorious and special.

Well, died at the age of 46, invented many things, way too famous to be describe,  I am who I am, I am Isaac Newton. Oh, If you want to know more about me, search Google for my name, you'll have a full details or whatever you want to know on Wikipedia.

this is the best GM application ever.. imo

please hire isaac pls sir pls..  :ohmy:

JoBoIV

JoBoIV

Poporing

• Members+
  • 36 posts

Name: Jon

Location: East coast of USA (GMT -5). Basically the opposite of Philippines.

IGN: JoBo (or any variation of it)

RO/GM Experience: I've been playing RO in general for about 8 years. Close to 2 of those years, I've been on the Staff side of a server.

Time Played In-Game: I'm usually on during the day (when Philippines players aren't), allowing me to be on GMs typically aren't. I also start school August 26th. On weekdays, it'll be a few hours at a time, where on the weekends it will be extended time periods exceeding just a few hours.

Position Applied for: Whatever you need

Reason for Applying: I've always enjoyed being able to help out people or get them on the right path. It only takes one person to totally change your gaming experience. I can remember (some servers) the people who helped me out when I just a newbie, and they had better things to do. They made an impact on me that I can still remember to this day when I play Ragnarok. I try my best to be that person who makes an impact on just a newbie. Every Ragnarok player, pro, staff member, or Administrator of their own server had to be a newbie sometime in their life. Someone had to help them out. You never know if you're teaching the next #1 Ragnarok server owner

Why I Deserve a Position: As I said above, I love to help people out. Not only does it make the new player better, but it forms a friendship that can go miles. Like I said, you never know if they'll open the next #1 server. I believe, since I can be an extremely sociable person, I can make those bonds and friendships with players that will make them keep coming back to play. Now I'm not saying people are going to play just because of me. But when I started out, I only had a couple of friends, but they were the reason I kept playing. I really enjoyed their company. I think I can be one of those friends that makes a player enjoy their time on Inertia, and want them to keep playing.

Why I Deserve a Position (continued): I've also had close to two years of GM experience. I may be a little rusty with commands, as many servers have many different commands, but I'm a fast learner and can pick up on things very quickly. Having those years of experience, I know what it's like to be professional, and a fellow player at the same time, giving me the insight of how to behave and handle situations.

Good luck to everybody applying!

zhaiyuki

zhaiyuki

Poring

• Members+
  • 1 posts

Simple Application

Name: zhaiyuki

GM/Developer: Last 2011 GM 99 in Extreme Soul Ro and i sell my own script in RO

Time Available: 12 hours Available GM support,4 hours AFK and,8 hours sleep. over all 24/7 online

Position: Any/

Reason of Applying: i want waste my time cause im waiting to my costumer come to my skype and talk to them for selling my script and program. if i dont have costumer im available if you set me in work hours i will reschedule my time to you :)

Why im Deserve: you can see if im deseve become GM staff here you can put me as a trial GM :)

No more :P

Edit:
I forgt
Language: English,Filipino,Portuguese

Ok man have a nice day :)

Edited by zhaiyuki, 30 July 2013 - 07:39 PM.

Psywind

Psywind

Archangeling

• Members+
  • 555 posts

Name: Andrew

IGN: Zecora

Times Available: 11am-9pm, Server Time

Experience in RO: I've played RO on various servers for at least 6 years, so I have knowledge of the game, and know how players will react to certain scenarios.

Edit: I'm not good at descriptions.

Edited by Psywind, 31 July 2013 - 03:32 PM.

Alias

Alias

Drops

• Members+
  • 11 posts
Name
Bob krishna

IGN
Zeekio

Country
India

Timezone(GMT)
-5:30

English, chinese, japanese, dirty knees, look at these.

How long have you been playing RO
I've been playing RO for about 12 years, p.s i have no life T.T

As i said, i have no life, i am on 18 hours a day....

Scripter, event, Police. Support, head GM, the guy who hands out asperika on command.

Cause i think the best thing about being a GM is the ability to hack and get awseome items and abuse your power, the feeling you get when you nuke a nab sitting in a corner and saying " in your face nab!!!" And he putting up a "/sob" emo is priceless :D

What is the first thing you will do as a GM?
pawn a nab, and this doesnt mean a normal pawn - i would create a GM powered champ, tele the nab to pvp area, asura him for max damage, and when you hear the "POW" sound, i'd shout " PAWN!!!!!"

I dont drink, smoke, nor do drugs.

Why should we choose you?
Cause i dont use colours or crappy hard to read fonts to fill out my application, and also, did you read the part about the "pawn"? How could u not choose me??!!

Edited by Alias, 31 July 2013 - 06:38 PM.

25zqo8h.jpg

lloydsters44

lloydsters44

Archangeling

• Members+
  • 993 posts

Name

Isaac Newton

IGN

Inventing things

Male

Country

England

Timezone(GMT)

I died, so yeah

nigga please. LMAO

2ahv5tw.jpg

Force Lux-Emil Skylark-Half Crazed-Elhand Dawntracker-and yes,LESLIE C IS IN DA HOUSE YO

here's a few examples of my candid moments in game with friends.

side note: Paprika's a guy ok.

i53xfo.gif

Min

Min

Deviling

• Members+
  • 441 posts
Name
Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

Location and Timezone
THE 3RD LAYER OF DA MOON. GMT + 32

Language I speak and write fluently
Weeaboo

How long have you been playing RO?
like 9 yrs yo.

Position applying
GAAAWWWD.

Previous GM Experience
Captain cool of totallyrealserverRO

How long have you been playing Inertia?
Inertwhat?

Active Time
Well I work out for two hours every other day, what does that have to do with the GM job though?

Why should we chose you? 
rainbow_dash_swag_poster_by_fluffytuzki-

Posted Image

Mikoto

Mikoto

Archangeling

• Members+
  • 603 posts

Name : Ryan ( Leong Wai Kit )

Sex/Gender:  ( Male )

Timezone:GMT+8

Email:([email protected])

Position ApplyingSub-GM , no choice right? I prefer Support GM tho

Languages I speak Chinese, English, Malay, Cantonese, Hokkien, Indo

Character In-gameCharmeleon, Mikoto

Active Time:  5hours from 20:00 till 1:00 , sometimes longer.

How long have you played Ragnarok : Since I'm 7 

How long have you been in InertiaRO  Since 10th of September actually

Why do you want to become a GM:Cause I Can

GM Experience : Nope.

Edited by Mikoto, 03 August 2013 - 07:47 PM.

Ryan is dead

RenRen

RenRen

Deviling

• Game Masters
  • 285 posts

Name: Ophelia
In-Game Name(s):
Nevelyn
Time Zone (GMT): GMT ~ 5:00
Spoken Language(s): English

How many hours are you usually on each day? I’m usually on from 6-8 hours everyday unless plans come up with family or friends, or emergencies. My online times on server can be anywhere from 07:00:00 to 15:00:00 or 18:00:00.

How long have you been playing Ragnarok? I’ve been playing RO for about 7-8 years.

Position Applying: Event / Support GM

Prior GM experience on another RO server(s): Yes.
Which position?
Event / Support GM / Support Player

What traits are necessary in a good GM? I think it’s important for a GM to be friendly with both players and staff, yet can also be strict when it comes to players breaking rules, and to not be biased when it comes to judgment.

Why do you want to be a GM? I want to be a GM because I want to help old and new players if they have any questions or problems. I enjoy helping others. I want to give everyone a fun and memorable game experience, and help new players feel welcome.

What can you contribute as a GM? I can do events, and help with technical and player support. I hope I can help with development later on, but at the moment, I’m still working on learning and improving on spriting and mapping.

Tell us about yourself: I can be silly and cute, but I can be serious when needed. I like talking and meeting new people, making friends, and helping them if they need someone to talk to or listen. I’m very open minded, and a good listener. I do my best to not be biased in my judgments, and listen to both sides before coming to a decision. I’m a hard worker, and always willing to learn. I just recently graduated from high school. I plan to attend a community college in the next year or two. I’m an artist, I make jewelry and also draw. I’m going to moving to another state (California) in about a month or less, so I will be off for a day at most.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

Thank you for taking the time to read my application! (o´ω`o)ノ

Edited by RenRen, 27 February 2014 - 10:15 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

jankyle1234

jankyle1234

Poring

• Members+
  • 1 posts

Name:
- Jan Kyle Zulueta

In-Game Name:
- kyourin shirou

- Philippines

Timezone (GMT):
- +8 GMT

What languages do you speak fluently:
- English / Filipino

How long have you been playing InertiaRO?:
- July 25 or a week

Amount of time you can spend time on InertiaRO:
- I can spend anytime on InertiaRO because everyday I can't stop not logging in, on inertiaRO.

What kind of Game Master you would like to apply with us?:
- Support/Police/Event Game Master

Why do you think you'd be a good addition to the current team?:
- I am really a nice person that treats every person equal and it is my duty to keep other people's happiness if there are any problems with me I will try my best to fix it for better or for worse and I am joining not just for fame I am here to have fun and let others know that there are more fun in doing stuff in InertiaRO rather than hunting and doing and a lots of happiness can be given. I also help the newbies get along the way like any other RO that I have played there's no one that I didn't help when they were a newbie. I will guide every person in Inertia to the right path.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us about you?:
- I like studying, playing and specially spending time with InertiaRO I am kind and very nice I can be addicted to a certain kind of kindness where I treat people like they are my best friend lmao!. I love Inertia and I wouldn't want to exchange it with any other RO.

InertiaRO - Super High Rate