Hi! We've recently opened a new server - if you'd like to give it a try, please check out our website at Anomaly Ragnarok Online!

Photo

Taking in GM Applications (June 2014)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

Perry the Platypus

Perry the Platypus

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,838 posts
A lot of you have been asking about this recently, so here it is. :D

We're taking in GM applications again. As usual we won't really be looking at how long you've been here at the server, so feel free to post your application even if you're a newbie.

Please be sure to include your in-game name, and your online times in server time (use @time in-game). Include any upcoming events that might affect your online times (such as starting school, work, etc.)

As usual, if you need some references for what to include, feel free to look at the past topics. Don't just copy the formats though - be creative and feel free to add more info. The more we know about you, the easier it'll be to make a decision.

Thanks,
-Perry

Visit our RMS page to write a review <3

Mewtwo

Mewtwo

Metaling

• Members+
  • 145 posts

SEX: Male

TIME ZONE: PST - 8

MSN/E-MAIL/YM: [email protected]

HOW LONG DO YOU PLAY: i dont work im free all the time

Position Support GM

LANGUAGE THAT I SPEAK: English

Active times: 6 - 4Am California time =o 

Why do you want to become a GM/ Intentions for APPLYING a GM? i would like to help out the server, and just all around help everyone out, i have plenty of RO experiance i have ran my own server before.

Character In-Game:  Mewtwo

How long have you played Ragnarok? almost 13 years now and iv also GMed for Inertia Before ^^

How can you help InertiaRo? Like i said previously i have Alot of RO experiance, i know alot about the game. i would be there to help people if need i just want to do everything in my power to help people enjoy the server and keep it running

Thanks you<3

Edited by Entei, 03 June 2014 - 06:27 PM.

chubbyx

chubbyx

Poporing

• Members+
  • 28 posts

Name: Josh Pacheco (everyone just calls me Joshy)

Sex: Male

Timezone: EST.

Email/Facebook: [email protected] Facebook: Joshy Pacheco.

Possition Applying: Sub GM.

Languages i speak: English, Spanish, & some German.

Active times: 7 days a week from 12pm-4am everyday.

Why do you want to become a GM/ Intentions for APPLYING a GM? I've played RO since i was 8 i love it so much and i love helping people its my passion.

Character in-game : Saizen or Valkcross.

How long have you played Ragnarok? i've played RO for 11 years non stop

Inertia Experience: 8 months now Pretty well known throughout the server.

About me: I'm a funny, nice, loving guy. i get along with pretty much anyone. i've never gotten into a problem with anyone. (if i have i've apologized) very respectful towards others, i like Metal music <3, i enjoy Pokemon (favorite one mudkip), I love anime (favorite: The Gundam series) i enjoy hanging out with friends, i am a very hard working guy and i love to make people smile and feel good about themselves, i joke around a lot but i know when to be serious, i'm a great listener, i give good advise so if anyone needs any look for me in game i usually hang out in comodo or Morrocc, i love the final fantasy series, I play airsoft as a physical sport in my free time but if i'm not i'm usually playing RO, i enjoy basketball, American Football, and hockey, i also believe that everyone has the right to feel loved cause we're all human. Favorite quote: "Rise and Rise again, Until lambs become Lions" 

How can you help InertiaRo? i'll be on everyday helping players and welcoming them with open arms. showing them a friendly GM who actually cares about the server and its players no question is a dumb question to me <3.

References/ People to speak to about qualifications:  Becka IGN- Simmer. Blake IGN-Barren of Stronghold. Dash IGN- Tempt me temptation. Reira IGN- Kentucky Fried Peco.

Thank you <3 .

Edited by chubbyx, 03 June 2014 - 09:39 PM.

160ygxg.jpg  

Lord Knight: Zervan. SinX: Saizen.

mudkip_signature_by_kounteron.jpg

Simmy

Simmy

Archangeling

• Members+
  • 848 posts
Name: Becka (everyone just calls me Simmy though)

IGN: Amberdine/Simmy

Location/GMT: Pennsylvania, USA GMT -5

Languages: English

Playing Time: Pretty much whenever I'm awake.. I'm usually on about 5-8 hours a day depending on the day~

Time Played: I've played Ragnarok in general for 8+ years

Inertia Experience: 8+ months. :) 

About Me: Heya, you know me and how awesome I am at my events. I have no life and work at a restaurant and play RO... That's about it :)

Hobbies: Draw, play games, suck at acoustic guitar <3

Past GM experience: I'm currently an Event GM here in InertiaRO +_+ (was once a "support" type of GM for my old friend's private server)

The GM position: I am applying for Head GM (Sorry Adam <3) :3

Why I want to be a GM: I have a lot of time to dedicate and I'm a good egg :)

Esper

Esper

Ghostring

• Members+
  • 159 posts

Name - Justin

In Game Name - Caboose

Languages - English

Age - 24

DoB - June 30th

Position - GM

(Play)Time - (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time, my playtime can be anywhere from 4 to 10 hours a day with breaks in between of course.

Avalibility - Weekdays and Evenings

Any Upcoming Events? - Besides job searching, I have nothing but free time. Will be going back to school in the fall but I can maintain a decent balance of my studies and my GM duties.

About Me - I am a caring person at heart, I wish for all to be happy. I am open-minded and understanding of the world and those around me. In my free time I like to build Characters for Pathfinder / D&D, endulge myself in music, movies, video games and shows like everyone else but right now really soaked up in playing Super Mario 3. (its alot harder then I remembered...)

RO Experince - Been playing for 7 to 8 years now, 3 of which was GMing on other servers including this one.

Why Should We Hire You? - In the past I have GM'd here before, things have gotten in the way and prevented that, but now that has changed. Now I feel nothing can stop me from doing what I love for this server, since my return as a player I have been a helping hands to those I can help and I wish to do more like I use to. I wish to take the next step once again and do what I can for this server, I love this server I have made friends that are almost like family to me here and I have seen it grow and I wish to help it grow more. So I ask of you Staff Members of InertiaRO, please allow me to help make a better server we can be proud of.

Anyting Else You Wish to Say? - Yes. *ahem* Rainbow Dash & Derpy are Best Ponies. That is all.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear a respose soon.

Edited by Drama, 03 June 2014 - 07:14 PM.

Robb

Robb

Deviling

• Members+
  • 278 posts

Name: Joshua "Robb" Layno

Sex: Male

Timezone: GMT +8.

Email/Facebook: [email protected]/ Joshua Robb Layno

Possition Applying:Event/Support GM or Balancing Team

Languages: English/Filipino

Active times: Everyday minimum of 3 hours of playing time.

Why do you want to become a GM? I want to become a GM for more experience, to play the game with a different perspective and to help my fellow Inertians.

Character in-game : Robb Jutsu/Aphrodisiac/Zhang Ziyi

How long have you played Ragnarok? I've been playing RO for 7 years now.

Inertia Experience: 2 years and been around the server to get recognized.

How can you help InertiaRo? I can help inertiaRO by being active enough to help people with their concerns and enforce the rules. :)

References/ People to speak to about qualifications: Caboose, Saku, Higor.

Thank you for taking your time reading my application. :)

Edited by Robb, 06 June 2014 - 03:34 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Niqqa

Niqqa

Archangeling

• Members+
  • 550 posts

IGN: Moist /  Magikarp  / iDie uDie  

Language: English.

Time: Mostly from 19:30 - 4:30 server time.. that does not mean il be continuesly.. il be in and out.. 

Well i am willing to apply for support gm and serve the community with an open mindset.

Ive been playing inertia for a while now.. over a year maybe?...

Pretty much familiar with general ro and inertia customization.

You could find me online quite often these days.. and will be able to spare time on ro for a few months again..

Regards

Moist

Edited by Niqqa, 03 June 2014 - 07:23 PM.

nnpjdj.jpg   2vxemoi.jpg                         e5jwjm.png 

Khemir

Khemir

Poporing

• Members+
  • 43 posts

Salutations, I'm Sea Salt / Techtician and I'm applying for a GM position. Allow me to begin by thanking you for taking a look at my application. Thank you for taking the time to take a look!

So, let's begin! I'll start by providing some information about who I am!

My name is Samantha, but I prefer to go by the nickname Sami while online. I'm a twenty-four year old, going on twenty-five, who has a love for games and a passion for helping other gamers. I have been gaming since I was seven years old and I have loved every moment of it. I'm a writer, as well as an artist. I am from the United States and I live in the wonderful state of Oregon. I'm currently studying to take up a career in animal grooming, as well as taking up the hobby of being an author. I am currently working as a cashier in retail two times a week for a local small store. So, I would be unavailable from 5AM until 3PM Monday & Tuesdays. The rest of my time is currently available. Unfortunately, the only language I feel comfortable speaking in full is English.

As stated, I've been playing an assortment of games for a very long time. When it comes to Ragnarok, I've been playing off and on for as long as I can remember. I recently joined the server after the recommendation from a friend of mine. I have been a Game-Master on several different servers when I was younger, before my most recent break from the game. I have held the role of being a Support GM, Event GM, and Head GM. I have provided sprites for a server or two, in my time, and I am more than willing to provide unique and quality sprites for Inertia.

That being said, I'm highly interested in becoming a part of the Inertia team, no matter what position I am given.  But what do I bring to the table? I would be bringing to the table a mature team member whom is willing to put forth the time and effort to make this server all the more better, and enjoyable! I can code (although I am quite rusty), I can sprite. I can provide a mature, unbiased opinion in arguments/disputes. And a person whom is willing to do whatever it takes to be fair and just.

I can be contacted at the e-mail of [email protected], or you can contact me via Skype on butterflies-never-die.

Once again! Thanks for taking the time to take a look at my application and I hope to look forward to hearing from you soon.

Edited by Khemir, 08 June 2014 - 09:47 AM.

Sami_zps776354cf.gif

Holy Warlords, Paradox, and Simplicity members!

Please check this thread out!

[ CLICK HERE ]

Hideki

Hideki

Marin

• Members+
  • 52 posts
Name: Aldrin

IGN: Hideki Kun / Gale Glory

Location/GMT: Philippines, GMT +8

Languages: English, Tagalog

Playing Time: I'm usually on 4 - 8 hours, depends if I have a work or not.

Time Played: Been playing Ragnarok for 7-8 years

Inertia Experience: 1 year and 2 months

Past GM experience: Been a Sub - GM and Event GM before together with Cherry :D

The GM position applying for: Any position will do

Why I want to be a GM: I wanted to help people and I miss hosting events <3

Contact info: drin.malbas (skype)

Thank you!

Edited by Hideki, 04 June 2014 - 11:48 PM.

xn934k.png

Hideki Kun - PaladinGale Glory - Lord Knight | Christina Grimmie - Creator Carcinogen - Gunslinger

Poro

Poro

Poporing

• Members+
  • 49 posts
Greetings to whomever will be reading this application
Here is my application for GM. I will await feedback.

Name: Abel

How old are you: 19
Where are you from: Originally from Bolivia though I live on the United States at the moment,
Languages you are able to speak fluently: Spanish, English.
Position you are applying for: Willing to fill out any position where needed, preferably Support GM.
Tell me a little bit about yourself: 

Real Life: I was born and raised in Bolivia, I have been on the U.S for about five years or so living with my family, I am currently a Sophomore at Virginia Commonwealth University trying to major in computer science. I am a nice friendly person who you definitely want to hang around with, also always willing to help out anyone if they come across a problem or they simply just want advice.  
InertiaRO: I have been playing in Inertia for a few months now (I think 2 or three) and I was brought in here by a friend who wanted to try out a Super High rate server. So far I have had a wonderful experience in the server, the community is great, and so are the Game Masters. I always look forward until a GM makes a new event because that's what makes RO more interesting in my opinion. I am not that much familiar with high rate PvP/WoE style of game play so it was a learning experience trying to learn the play style of Inertia.

Why should I pick you: Right now the server is slowly growing with new people trying out this server everyday, we see new faces around every few days that come try out this server hoping to meet new people and hopefully make new friends to play and enjoy the server with. I would like to be part of it's growing experience not only as a player, but as a GM, a GM that will be helping new players around the game and answering all their questions, a GM that sits around and carefully helps other players, a GM that helps and welcomes newbies whenever they need anything. 

Previous experience: I used to be a Support GM a while back but was forced to forfeit my position due to real life obligations that were beyond my control at that time.

Availability: My availability depends if there are any real life obligations that I need to fulfill but usually I am available during most of the day.

Contact information: Forums preferable, or via skype: abel.baptista1

Thank you for taking your time reading this application, I look forward to hearing more regarding my application.

Edited by Poro, 07 June 2014 - 06:28 AM.

Ixora

Ixora

Archangeling

• Members+
  • 520 posts

Name

James

IGN

Ixora

Timezone

+8GMT

Languages Fluent in

English + Filipino

Time available

3:00 - 6:00 server time

Position Applying for

Balancing Team only

Qualifications

2+ years engaging in various game-related mechanics in Inertia

8+ years of RO background

Open minded

Able to work with a team

Able to take criticism except when criticism is logically flawed

Able to think outside the box

Able to do what is necessary and do it well

Able to objectively accomplish designated task

Past GM experience - Police/Support

Things to note

Has slight trouble with authority

Values the end goal more than the process involved

Balancing Team or BUST! 

Will not tolerate inclusion into the GM team as Support/Event GM

Schedule may vary if real employment has unexpected events

Well, I'm retired. *-*

Siggy2.png

Ixora | Lemniscate

ruurina

ruurina

Drops

• Members+
  • 20 posts

Name:

Rina Tomohisa

Birth Date:

August 29, 1992

IGN:

Rune / Sinon

Minato, Tokyo, JP

Timezone: 

GMT+ 9

Language: 

English, Filipino, Japanese

Real Life Background:

Was borned in Tokyo, JP. Started living in Philippines when i was 5 after i lost my parents. Studied in PH till 18, moved back to japan and continued studying. Currently working in a Magazine company and living together with my brother and his wife.

Time Played in Inertia:

2 years

Time Available: 

8:00 - 24:00 GMT+ 9 (i open RO in my laptop while at work)

Position Applying For: 

Support GM / Events GM

Past GM Experience:

Been a GM in a game called Luna Online

Why me?

I've noticed that there are times that GMs are off and the server gets quite rowdy (in a way that everybody doesn't care about how they talk in public) so I'd like to fill in for them. And the server got quite more vicious after a quarrel between guilds. I would also like to extend my reach to help players while I'm at a free time in-game. 

Contact Info:

Skype- ruu.rina

Email/FB- [email protected]

Reference:

Dorry, Cordelia

Edited by ruurina, 05 June 2014 - 08:45 AM.

miladelicious2_zps190761af.jpg

~(*o*~) Sinon {} Run {} Aeralis {} Tanis (~*o*)~

Apocracy

Food? Food food food food food food food!!!!!!!!

Mond

Mond

Deviling

• Members+
  • 369 posts

Name: Richmond (but everyone calls me Mond)

Character IGN: Nobita Nobi ; Tori Black <3 ; Mike Wazowski

Language: English and Tagalog

Timezone: +8GMT

How long have you played in the server: Since January 23, 2013 until now and Forever. LOL. (Almost 1year and 5months)

How long have you played Ragnarok: I've been playing ragnarok since I was 10years old, so prolly 9years.

Time Availability: Anytime, I'll be there for you <3 LOL. I'll be active 24/7 (since it's still summer) but if ever I'm free from paper works I'll be playing 5~8 hours a day. :3

Position Applying: Event GM

How can you help the server: If ever I'll be accepted, I'll do my best to help newbies and oldbies with their problems/questions. I'll be more active in forums and try to give more ideas/suggestions to help improve our server.

About myself: Well, I'm a very helpful and happy person. I like entertaining/approaching people specially if they need help or they need someone to talk to. (Mostly about giving ideas on how to survive in MVPs/WOE/PVP and by giving ideas/items for newbies)

Contact Info: [email protected] 

There you go, I heard you like RAINBOWS.   :wub: Good luck everyone!

Edited by Mond, 06 June 2014 - 06:58 PM.

Posted Image

» Nobita Nobi - Assassin Cross | Mike Wazowski - Biochemist | Tori Black <3 - Professor «

A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way. —John Maxwell

Discipline

Discipline

Drops

• Members+
  • 22 posts
Name: Jin-D Marin

BirthD: Jan 20 (edited typo, was "30")

TZ: GMT-0700

Position Applying: ServerGuide/Police or Event GM

Language: English/Bit Spanish

Availability: 90%/Day <--30% of that watching Food Channel. (9am - 11pm)

Why pick me?:   First of all I was giving Event GM a really hard time, "Cordelia" to be specific to
  finish my event. there is one time that theres a Flaw on my own made event that she
  saved my butt.(+1 <3) everytime I get mistakes,I learned or she tells me how to avoid it next time i do it. 

IGN: Discipline

My MiniEvents:   FindFeudalLords,Rachels,Classroom & my new       "LastSanctuary(100mvp)" (Using my own funds, by hunting what i can give as prize)

What I can offer?: Well, I love chatting/guiding New/Old players about randoms or ingame stuff no matter how weird the Topic is. I'm actualy running this guild "InertiaRO-Guide" since when I start playing here. I'm thankful for those who recognize me and directing new players to me about their questions(you know who you are:)) and if I dont know the the answers to their question.. I look for the GM's or whoever I think been here longer to solve it so lets say im just a "Bing" person :biggrin:  (sorry google :ph34r: ). If you give me a shot, I'll prove to you that everything I said isn't just for another days or weeks as a part of your staff(for the ppl just wanting the title jk :dry: ). if you dont like my performance, fire me.

RL Skills: Baking, Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator, After Effect, CCNA1(IT), Basic Guitar, Basic Survival, Predictable, Archery, Dog Whisperer.

Ingame Skill: PVP:Lv1 BG:Lv1 WoE:N/A Eco:Mid (I know i'm noob).

Reference:   Cordelia  :wub:  :smile: ,\/,,

Edited by Discipline, 18 June 2014 - 02:52 PM.

IGN : Discipline
Guild : InertiaRO-Guide

--You be nice to me, I'll be nice to You--

mikecoolets

mikecoolets

Poporing

• Members+
  • 46 posts

30mwkua.jpg

10dxij6.jpg  2m669v6.jpg

barren55

barren55

Deviling

• Members+
  • 319 posts

**deleted**

Edited by Isis~, 12 June 2014 - 04:48 PM.

† ~ A New Age Of War ~ †

Barren - > Assassin Cross

BK-201 - > Professor

Black Reaper - > Sniper

1XXJkmi.pngEouV8ne.png

D49PvWH.png

chungskie

chungskie

Poring

• Members+
  • 9 posts

Name / In-game Name: Heno

Time Zone:  GMT +8

Time Played Inertia: About a year now

Time Played RO: About 8 years.

Language: English and Filipino (Tagalog)

Time Availability: Anytime you need me, I'll be there for you.

School is about to start for me but it wont change much my time availability,

So I would be around the afternoon until midnight or dawn.

In server time it would be around 22:00:00.

Why I want to be a GM: To help those poor souls who gets bored staying online doing nothing.

To make it simple I want to be a GM to make the server a bit livelier.

Past GM Experience: I was a GM of my cousin's server. that was quite long time ago already though. ._.

About Me: I'm Friendly , Sociable and Easygoing. 

Edited: I entered too much space lmao sorry bout that.

Edited by chungskie, 03 June 2014 - 11:46 PM.

Zezicla

Zezicla

Poporing

• Members+
  • 27 posts

hi im adri 25 years old ive had few real ragnarok software servers if you know what i mean not athena but the real deal

1000+ servers + ive been admin of this server exe's forum + admin at weiss and eathena

well i know c++ for athena and branch i can do scripting/src/npc/items/cllent and liltle php

im online the whole day my time is GMT +1

i think this should say it :D

Speranza

Speranza

Poporing

• Members+
  • 49 posts

Name / In-game Name: Tyrant King that's going to destroy your server with my evil powers of evil

Time Zone:  The King's Time Zone

Time Played Inertia: I'm the reason why Inertia exists and the reason you know the word Inertia even exists.

Time Played RO: The beginning of time.

Language: English and Black talk

Time Availability: I live forever just give me a call.

Why I want to be a GM: Because I've lived for every second of human existence. I have all the knowledge in the world. Don't hire these noobs.

Past GM Experience: Every server that's ever existed, even this one you just don't know that yet.

About Me: I'm the worst person who has ever existed you probably shouldn't hire me.

Belle

Belle

Archangeling

• Game Masters
  • 681 posts

Name: Camila

IGN: Violet Hill; Melody Grace

Nationality: Brazilian

Location/GMT: Australia, GMT +10

Languages: English and Portuguese

Time playing Inertia: since October 2013

Time playing RO: around 8 years

Applying for: Event or Support GM

Time availability: Depending on the day, during all the night (6pm to 1-2am) and sometimes in the afternoon. Weekends are usually free. Mid-semester and final semester exams from university might change it a bit.

Past GM experience: I’ve been a Head GM in a Brazilian server some good years ago (but started as a Helper). The server was not big and it was alive for some months. I don't remember a lot of stuffs tho (omg, I'm getting old ._.)

About me: I’ve been studying Agricultural Engineering for almost 5 years and I’m going to graduate next year (I also plan to take my masters when I finish it). I’m a nature and music lover and someone who really cares for family and friends. I’m not a rude person, but a friendly and loyal one that always tries to think good things about people (not always possible though lol). I’m also always in time and I don’t like putting off important stuff until last minute.

Why am I taking this?
This server has turned into something important to me. I’ve made friends here and I’ve been having a lot of fun.  Helping people is always something that makes me feel great, so when I have the possibility to do that, I will probably do. If I have the chance to help the server I would really try my best for it, organizing some ideas and being even more involved with the players. I also feel that I would learn new things and that some of my skills would be improved. And yeah, I miss being part of a staff because it's fun. :(

Contact info:
Email/FB: [email protected]

Thank you very much! :)

Edit 1. I've typed "18 pm", so noob. ._.
Edit 2. I just thought it would be better if i added some more information about my past GM experience.

Edited by Camila, 05 June 2014 - 12:39 PM.

3mug95m.gif

c47fc78627.png

OhKQ7l.gif

InertiaRO - Super High Rate