Hi! We've recently opened a new server - if you'd like to give it a try, please check out our website at Anomaly Ragnarok Online!

Photo

GM please more pori-pori event

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

LiGhtning

LiGhtning

Ghostring

• Members+
  • 245 posts

There are hardly any elemental armors for sale.

- The Sartorialist -

- Can't take my eyes off you. That's a fact, it's not a line -

- A nice cup of coffee with a lovely lady -

- Spend more time in the library -

- You might get lucky -

- HMS Alexander | Captain James Cook -

- Operation Barbarossa -

Klunk

Klunk

Drops

• Members+
  • 23 posts

I also would like to see more of these events. I have been trying to locate and purchase a Wind Armor for the last week and a half to no success and believe that more elemental armors need to be put in circulation.

Edited by Klunk, 12 June 2014 - 09:39 PM.

IGN: Joerger, Baal

Cordelia

Cordelia

Angeling

• Game Masters
  • 2,973 posts

Ok I'll try to do some more often :>

Cordelia [ Potato ] ♣ Seraphina [ Professor ] ♣ Amelia [ High Priest ] ♣ Delia [ Creator ] ♣

Posted Image

Demoness

Demoness

Marin

• Members+
  • 60 posts

Would it be worth looking at a way to implement pori-pori as a naturally spawning MVP? Perhaps under special conditions, or through a rigorous custom summoning quest?

Edited by Demoness, 12 June 2014 - 10:41 PM.

Ingame: Demoness (Sniper), Fey (Stalker), Vesta (Lord Knight), Wildfire (Whitesmith), Fluid (Creator), Motion (Ninja), Midnight Dancer (Gypsy), Naughty Nurse (High Priest), Holy Curves (Paladin), Lust Lock (Professor), Steel Angel (Champion), Bombshell (Soul Linker), Lethal (SinX)

silverhx

silverhx

Marin

• Members+
  • 95 posts

I'll randomly throw a suggestion

How about adding them to the battlegrounds/pvp shop?

Edited by silverhx, 13 June 2014 - 01:57 AM.

Sota Fujimori / Auridy

Simplicity_zps92103846.png SIMPLICITY

Cordelia

Cordelia

Angeling

• Game Masters
  • 2,973 posts

Well ^

I would say add maybe one of them, but not all o:

Cordelia [ Potato ] ♣ Seraphina [ Professor ] ♣ Amelia [ High Priest ] ♣ Delia [ Creator ] ♣

Posted Image

zoaquin

zoaquin

Poporing

• Members+
  • 30 posts

How about add PoriPori to Bounty System, but less often than other mvps, say, once per week?

Klunk

Klunk

Drops

• Members+
  • 23 posts

How about adding them to the battlegrounds/pvp shop?

This is a nice idea! I would argue that the extra resist that is possible with elemental armors is equal to the boosts one gets with the Heroic Armors. Additionally I consider these armors (except fire) as "end-game" gear like the BG armors, and for these reasons I say that elemental armors (except fire ofc) should be added to the BG Shop for 750 tickets each.

Edit: Or we can do this with New Genesis tickets instead! I know that Perry has been trying to increase the incentive to farm in NG and this would definitely help.

Edited by Klunk, 13 June 2014 - 07:27 AM.

IGN: Joerger, Baal

Khemir

Khemir

Poporing

• Members+
  • 43 posts

How about add PoriPori to Bounty System, but less often than other mvps, say, once per week?

I'm in favor of this one! +1!

Edited by Khemir, 13 June 2014 - 07:29 AM.

Sami_zps776354cf.gif

Holy Warlords, Paradox, and Simplicity members!

Please check this thread out!

[ CLICK HERE ]

Cordelia

Cordelia

Angeling

• Game Masters
  • 2,973 posts

I don't think we should add everything to the shops tbh. I mean like I said, one of them (other than fire of course) to the shop maybe and the rest still through the Pori's. I like the idea of adding it to the bounty or maybe even adding it's own automated event (More work :<).

(Edit: Im going to move this to suggestions, because some of the aspects should be looked over if they are to be added ingame or not <3)

Edited by Nymph, 13 June 2014 - 07:34 AM.

Posted Image

silverhx

silverhx

Marin

• Members+
  • 95 posts

Getting them as rare (0.1% or 0.05%) loot from new genesis mobs would be awesome. Totally +1ing the idea.

Edited by silverhx, 13 June 2014 - 09:55 AM.

Sota Fujimori / Auridy

Simplicity_zps92103846.png SIMPLICITY

Demoness

Demoness

Marin

• Members+
  • 60 posts

Getting them as rare (0.1% or 0.05%) loot from new genesis mobs would be awesome. Totally +1ing the idea.

That would certainly encourage people to farm the area more, which NG really needs.

Ingame: Demoness (Sniper), Fey (Stalker), Vesta (Lord Knight), Wildfire (Whitesmith), Fluid (Creator), Motion (Ninja), Midnight Dancer (Gypsy), Naughty Nurse (High Priest), Holy Curves (Paladin), Lust Lock (Professor), Steel Angel (Champion), Bombshell (Soul Linker), Lethal (SinX)

Valkyrion

Valkyrion

Metaling

• Members+
  • 102 posts
I like the idea of having them as rare drops but 0.1% drop rate should be rare enough considering only one out of nine mobs would drop an armor of the element you're looking for (for ex, wind armor only dropped by Pearl).

Capsule / Discharge

Perry the Platypus

Perry the Platypus

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,838 posts
To avoid uneven distribution of the elements (since there's an odd number of NG mobs right now, and some wouldn't make sense dropping certain elements), all the mobs will have a 0.02% chance to drop each of the armors.

Prepped for next update. :o

Visit our RMS page to write a review <3

InertiaRO - Super High Rate