Hi! We've recently opened a new server - if you'd like to give it a try, please check out our website at Anomaly Ragnarok Online!

Photo

Ask around on my creator :(

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

sanek

sanek

Drops

• Members+
  • 10 posts
As can I improve the attack of a creator in the new genesis? The utmost than could have hit my question is been 69k can I hit but fortress?? And that I can use cards. All help himself them, please him

RedXIII

RedXIII

Deviling

• Members+
  • 279 posts

you use creator to hunting NG?

Posted Image

Blisset

Blisset

Poporing

• Members+
  • 30 posts

try this click here

Blisset_zpsf153389e.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~AriesSniper • WoE purposes
Hellfeather Assassin Cross • MVP farmer
Blisset Lord Knight PVP/BG 
Shredded Professor • NG 
6. High Wizard

Y.Priest

Niqqa

Niqqa

Archangeling

• Members+
  • 550 posts

AD is pure Int Based Damage, the only way of improving AD damage would be stacking INT.. if you  have already tried that.. there is nothing else that can be done... and AD chems are a bad choice for hunting NG.

nnpjdj.jpg   2vxemoi.jpg                         e5jwjm.png 

sanek

sanek

Drops

• Members+
  • 10 posts

I think that the equal is useful for hunting in ng except that the consumption of bombs is big to the lk and to the paladin I take out 68k into the sniper 39k to the stalker 49k to the than less I take you out it is to the professor next you reduce 21 to 10 or 12k then it is not so bad to use the creator of my point of view.

mudingudboyz92

mudingudboyz92

Marin

• Members+
  • 86 posts

AD is pure Int Based Damage, the only way of improving AD damage would be stacking INT.. if you have already tried that.. there is nothing else that can be done... and AD chems are a bad choice for hunting NG.

^ Thats right

Edited by mudingudboyz92, 31 July 2014 - 12:22 AM.

InertiaRO - Super High Rate