Hi! We've recently opened a new server - if you'd like to give it a try, please check out our website at Anomaly Ragnarok Online!

Photo

Donation Promo (July 22 - 25)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Perry the Platypus

Perry the Platypus

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,838 posts
Hai. :D

All donations sent between July 22 - 25 server time (use @time in-game, or check the website) will receive a 50% bonus in credits. This is calculated separately from the $20 bonuses, so a donation of $40 will get you 40+20+10 = 70 credits.

The promo starts right now, and will end on the 25th at 23:59:59 (so a little over 3 days). :o

As a side note, to those of you wondering about the recent issues with the new anticheat, they're being looked into now. I'm working with someone else on a solution to it, and while I can't give an ETA yet, I'll try to have something ready as soon as I can.

Thanks,
-Perry <3

Visit our RMS page to write a review <3

Niicoe

Niicoe

Marin

• Members+
  • 60 posts

Sir Perry, please fix the problems in your server first before this donation promo. Thank you!  :dry:

IGN: Dai

More Power Inertia!

YOLO!

mudingudboyz92

mudingudboyz92

Marin

• Members+
  • 86 posts
No donation promo for Eid? Jusk asking. Sorry.

Perry the Platypus

Perry the Platypus

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,838 posts
Sorry, not entirely sure what Eid is. D: We normally do promos on the big universal holidays (like Christmas or Valentine's), but aside from that they're usually just done at random dates.

Visit our RMS page to write a review <3

mudingudboyz92

mudingudboyz92

Marin

• Members+
  • 86 posts

If u got Muslim friend,ask them then u will know what is Eid :D Owh if its like that,nvm im just asking. Ty <3

noraloveyou

noraloveyou

Poporing

• Members+
  • 42 posts

Eid is one of a main celebration event for Muslim community. Just like Christmas for Christian, Chinese New Year for Chinese, and Deepavali for Hindus.

mudingudboyz92

mudingudboyz92

Marin

• Members+
  • 86 posts
Ty Nora <3

trimonn

trimonn

Poring

• Members+
  • 5 posts

im muslim but i dont know eid  , you mean ramadan ? oh     btw oh i donatiing in 1 week not 22-25 :(

Edited by trimonn, 01 August 2014 - 10:58 PM.

Prof. Trimon (Proffessor/Scholar) > QueensOfTheAssassins > (SiNX)  Prof. Acid > (Biochemist)

hussgabs

hussgabs

Poring

• Members+
  • 4 posts

HMM...ok so smaller communities celebrate thier own religeous festivals like hannukah, parsi new year etc etc.

you would have quite a few events if you sat to do events for all.

Eid however is a celebration almost as big as Christmas...In a year there are 2 Eids one which follows "Ramadan"[usually we use a 'Z' instead of the 'D' but different places different names] this one would be the more celebrated one in general in my opinion. And an other which id rather leave out for now...

but as to why its not celebrated is understandable as Eid is not on a fixed date as Christmas ie 25th Dec, the day Eid falls on reduces by about 11 days annually ie if this year Eid is on 22nd July, next year it will be 11th July and so on...

So yea thats all for now folks:D

Belated Eid Mubarak to all~:D

Note: a few facts might be iffy, so dont be haters and just accept the above information and post corrections without calling me an idiot for a mistake. :D

chubbyx

chubbyx

Poporing

• Members+
  • 28 posts

Moar Promo Pls D:

160ygxg.jpg  

Lord Knight: Zervan. SinX: Saizen.

mudkip_signature_by_kounteron.jpg

InertiaRO - Super High Rate