Hi! We've recently opened a new server - if you'd like to give it a try, please check out our website at Anomaly Ragnarok Online!

Photo

Battlegrounds Equipment

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

DunBeJay

DunBeJay

Drops

• Members+
  • 12 posts

Thinking of hitting up the BG scene at Inertia and was wondering what the staple/usual equips are. Thanks, lmk!

Simmy

Simmy

Archangeling

• Members+
  • 848 posts

There are some general "WoE builds" on the forums already, BG is sort of like WoE, but if you have a specific class in mind, I can offer some assistance :D

DunBeJay

DunBeJay

Drops

• Members+
  • 12 posts

Thinking of hitting up the BG scene at Inertia and was wondering what the staple/usual equips are. Thanks, lmk!

Ah I checked those and they seemed really WoE oriented, and I know BG has kind of everything in it. That aside, I was mainly looking for stalker and champion :D

Valvatorez

Valvatorez

Archangeling

• Members+
  • 653 posts

I like the stat +10 armors with extra attack stats such as str or int on top of +10% hp. In my case +15% hp just isn't worth it since im mostly using non-trans who get x2 hp from their taos.

Edited by Valvatorez, 19 August 2014 - 11:10 AM.

Saku has been observed to still be present, although he is ageing, and appears weakened and malnourished from the decreased food intake and skirmishes. 

To fool your enemies you must be able to fool your allies~

DunBeJay

DunBeJay

Drops

• Members+
  • 12 posts

I'll keep that in mind. For nor I've just been refining armors lol

InertiaRO - Super High Rate