- Marc Ryan
- Mars, Mehehe.
Time Zone (GMT):
- GMT + 08:00
- English, Tagalog, A bit Spanish & Portuguese [since I talk to Spanish and Brazilian people from other games too :>]
- Eighteen years old
How experienced are you with Ragnarok?
- Well, I have been playing Ragnarok since 2009, so most likely going 6 years of playing Ragnarok Online but, to be honest, I have been on hiatus for like several months on Ragnarok since I have discovered different games but decided to be back on my most loved game, Ragnarok Online. Playing Ragnarok Online for years, I have met new people, friends, enemies [lol]. It’s been cool playing with different people, race and with different country.
How long have you been playing on Inertia Ragnarok Online?
- I’m too young for Inertia Ragnarok Online, but yeah. My motivation for making this application is this, Ragnarok Online Experience plus Walking Around in the server times Discovering stuffs = Success to know the different things in Inertia RO.
How well do you know InertiaRO rules?
- While downloading the full client [lol], I am all around in the forums and the website, I have’t finished reading the rules but I would love to read ‘em more, if there’s any new for the rules since some of different ragnarok online servers just do copy paste some rules. Lol.
Prior GM experience on another RO server:
- To be honest, I couldn’t remember how long I’ve been with my GM experience for I have been GM on different servers but I know my GM experience is enough for making me apply as a GM here.
- I was a hawt Event/Support/Graphics Game Master and if you consider Police as a Game Master, would love it. :>
Any other similar experience?:
- Similar experiences? Well, I have similar experiences while doing this GM application, since yeah, All of servers do this and yeah. It’s good doing this things and help the server.
Best part of being GM:
- Best part of being a GM? Disguiseeeee. Loljk. Well the best part of being a Game Master is you know that you are helping the people get to know more about the server. Giving advices/guides for them. Also, the best part is when you’re done helping a player, Just a simple “Thank You GM” makes me feel being loved and yeah, I’ve know that I truly helped the person.
Worst part of being GM:
- Word part? Being accused that I did something but totally didn’t do something.
What traits are necessary in a good GM?
- Kind [ofc], Honest, Trustworthy, Patience [is a virtue] and all the positive traits. :>
Out of these qualities, which do you currently possess?
- Trustworthy and Patience, without these trait, everything will be useless, like come on, you should be trustworthy and have patience since there are like a lot of people coming to you and ask for your help. :>
Hours do you plan to GM per week (include times, preferably with respect to server time or GMT):
- Well, it depends on my time, I could be on for 1-3 hours per day tho, since I use to make Ragnarok Online as my rest time after my classes. :)
Available times for being an in-game GM (include weekdays and weekends):
- Tbh, If I were be given a chance to be a GM, I would stay on my GM character. Since I just sit and discover stuffs in-game. Most probably, I could be up for 2-5 hours on weekdays and 5-7 hours on weekends.
Position applying for (Enforcement, Support, Event, Scripter, etc):
- Most probably, an Enforcement/Support/Event.
How do you deal with criticism?
- Oh well, criticisms are always normal and always there in-game, some people will like me and some people will not, tho I need to be on Neutral, since I am representing as the whole server. So everyone should be treated equally no favoritism.
How do you deal with errors in your own judgment?
- I just learn from my own mistake and try to make things better.
Why do you want to be a GM?
- I wanted to be a Game Master not for fame, but to help people as much as I can.
What can you contribute to Inertia as a GM?
- My time, my Ragnarok Online knowledge and my trust.
What are your expectations as a GM?
- Expectations? A lot. I know if I could have the chance, this is surely that I will be working with the great people.
What do you need to properly do your job as a GM?
- Good Attitude. Patience. Patience. Patience and knowledge.
How can you improve yourself?
- Improving myself by learning by my own mistakes.
If chosen, what is the first thing you will do as GM?
- Sit in Main town and try to help people as much as possible.
Anything else we should know?
- I’m hawt and Charlie the Unicorn. Food for life.
Edited by Zyst, 02 February 2015 - 03:18 AM.