Hi! We've recently opened a new server - if you'd like to give it a try, please check out our website at Anomaly Ragnarok Online!

Photo

Other Donation Methods Guide

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

RenRen

RenRen

Deviling

• Game Masters
  • 285 posts

Hi! So as some of you may already know, other donation methods were recently implemented (which includes both "MOLPoints and Western Union - both via the Rixty payment method - as well as mobile (SMS/text) payments"). For those that may be lost, here's a small guide to help you out.

First, you'll find the Other Donation Methods
here. (You can also access this page by logging into the Control Panel with your desired in-game account > "DONATE" option (Left side of the page) > "Other Donation Methods" option (Upper middle of the page)).

InertiaRO%20Donation%20SS_zpsxmjphnxk.pn

From there, let's say for example, you wanted to donate via MOLPoints or Western Union. You will want to select / click either the "Prepaid" or "Cash" option. A new window will pop up where you can select your credit exchange rate. Once that's done, click "Buy Donation Credits", you should then be led to a new window where you see both MOLPoints and Western Union as possible payment options.

InertiaRO%20Donation%20SS%202_zps8i0poci

InertiaRO%20Donation%20SS%203_zps80ljfs1

*Note: In terms of using a card, cash, etc. the options you get depend on your region / country. Each one will have their own mini-instructions. Mobile methods only need a cell phone (and a carrier that supports it). The costs will probably vary depending on your country.

The exchange rate is the same for all methods (except $40+ options, they give more credits than the lower ones). The only exception is with mobile options like Boku and Zong+, sometimes they convert weird. With that being said,
be sure to double check the amount of credits you get to make sure you're getting the best deal.

________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask Simmy or Belle, or any of the other GMs including myself. I hope this guide helps. Have a nice day!

Edited by RenRen, 07 May 2015 - 02:15 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

karmue

karmue

Poring

• Members+
  • 1 posts

i have a problem with the donation seid pls help me  bild1fehlerh6tyaqugob_thumb.jpg

Master Daravon

Master Daravon

Ghostring

• Members+
  • 205 posts

i have a problem with the donation seid pls help me  bild1fehlerh6tyaqugob_thumb.jpg

Sir, the screenshot you posted is really small and I can't seem to make sense of what error it is that's occurring. If you could post a clearer/bigger screenshot, we may be able to help.

Edited by Master Daravon, 10 February 2016 - 06:55 PM.

2cgg07b.jpg

"Never attribute to malice what can first be attributed to incompetence."- Hanlon's Razor

"If the model fails to conform with reality, don't try to change reality, change the model instead."

"Invention is a combination of brains and resources; the more brains you use, the less resources you need."

"The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement - what we can measure, we can improve."

"Though we can choose to ignore reality, we simply cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality."

"A problem well stated is a problem half-solved."

InertiaRO - Super High Rate