Hi! We've recently opened a new server - if you'd like to give it a try, please check out our website at Anomaly Ragnarok Online!

Photo

United MVP card price list

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Destronus

Destronus

Poring

• Members+
  • 3 posts

Hi. I have seen that a lot of people are asking in game price for different mvp cards, but i have truble remmembering them and i dont want to be annoying by asking all the time pricez for cards,so mby some one could make a guide that would unite prices of all mvp cards. like a long list with names and prices for diferent mvp cards?

Cordelia

Cordelia

Angeling

• Game Masters
  • 2,973 posts

The thing with this is that prices change based on the availability of the cards in game (More MvP Events or opportunities to obtain them or simply others bumping/lowering prices)

It would be hard to make one list that has the same price. You'd most likely have to update the page constantly, maybe even every day because of price changes.

Cordelia [ Potato ] ♣ Seraphina [ Professor ] ♣ Amelia [ High Priest ] ♣ Delia [ Creator ] ♣

Posted Image

Cassandra

Cassandra

Deviling

• Members+
  • 417 posts

Yeah, it could get worse than the stock market.

However, you can check the prices at the autovend area and use that as referrence. You can check them individually by typing @whosells <item name / item id> or if it's not there, just go with your instinct. If you're not satisfied with the deal, don't make it.

Asuka Connell

GeneralEgnigemCenia-YgnizemSeniar_zps4f2

"Don't insult the sword just because you can't defeat it."

-Jen Yu-

Destronus

Destronus

Poring

• Members+
  • 3 posts

hmm well thats disapointing :D

Nana

Nana

Deviling

• Members+
  • 275 posts

Maybe you can survey around town and make your own price lists based on that? imo no card really fluctuates drastically in prices. Its usually 1-3MC) from the true median price, so work your dealings from there.

tumblr_yliA4_ndx1l9ixZF1qckkfko1_500_zps

InertiaRO - Super High Rate