Hi! We've recently opened a new server - if you'd like to give it a try, please check out our website at Anomaly Ragnarok Online!

Photo

Server Quests?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Satsui

Satsui

Poporing

• Members+
  • 30 posts

Hi there again!

So is there anywhere we could see which are the quests available in the server? I don't mean custom quests but the ones that were supposed to be from the original game?

There were two quests I tried already by looking on iRO and their NPCs apparently don't exist in the server. I am not sure if maybe the quests are from the Renewal RO or if they simply dont exist in the server for whatever reason like the quests for the god items.

So to avoid a huge waste of time and effort making a series of quests that are incomplete, is there a way to list which ones are available?

Thanks!

Cassandra

Cassandra

Deviling

• Members+
  • 417 posts

I've done the Friendship Quest, there's also the quest for summoning Hatii, Tirfing Sword Quest, and the Speed Potion Quest.

Not sure about the others though.

I hope this thread will make other players list the quests they have completed.

Asuka Connell

GeneralEgnigemCenia-YgnizemSeniar_zps4f2

"Don't insult the sword just because you can't defeat it."

-Jen Yu-

Valvatorez

Valvatorez

Archangeling

• Members+
  • 653 posts

The sealed shrine quest is there, the one where you make baphomet horns in the end. THE TRUE BAPHO HORN NOT THE CUSTOM SH*** **** **** *** and ******!!

I'd think most official quests are in the server. Any quests after the new world quest line are not though.

What quests were you looking for?

Edited by Valvatorez, 14 June 2015 - 12:02 PM.

Saku has been observed to still be present, although he is ageing, and appears weakened and malnourished from the decreased food intake and skirmishes. 

To fool your enemies you must be able to fool your allies~

Cassandra

Cassandra

Deviling

• Members+
  • 417 posts

Is there a way to tell which quests came before the New World?

I like the quests that have stories behind them, like the Friendship Quest and the Mine Quest.

Asuka Connell

GeneralEgnigemCenia-YgnizemSeniar_zps4f2

"Don't insult the sword just because you can't defeat it."

-Jen Yu-

Valvatorez

Valvatorez

Archangeling

• Members+
  • 653 posts

Is there a way to tell which quests came before the New World?

I like the quests that have stories behind them, like the Friendship Quest and the Mine Quest.

Most quests that happen outside of the new world are from before the new world.

But there isn't really a way to tell that.

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Quest

Most of the arc quests in this list should exist. Except the two last quest in the tome of the dark lord arc.

All of the new world arc quests should exist considering we have nidhoggur (or whatever the f*** its ortograph is).

I had done plenty of those on a server ive played before that was a x20 server with max levels 200/120 (that became a max levels 150/120 and died).

EDIT: on a side note i've noticed that the quests have the number of the ''episodes'' they appear in. Episodes are essentially a version of RO that adds certain things. Think of episodes as minecraft versions for those who know: for instance versions 1.6.4 and 1.7.2 and 1.7.10. I'm not sure but i think we have quests up to episode 13.2.

Edited by Valvatorez, 17 June 2015 - 02:04 PM.

Saku has been observed to still be present, although he is ageing, and appears weakened and malnourished from the decreased food intake and skirmishes. 

To fool your enemies you must be able to fool your allies~

InertiaRO - Super High Rate