Hi! We've recently opened a new server - if you'd like to give it a try, please check out our website at Anomaly Ragnarok Online!

Photo

New Genesis Paladin Guide

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

pipoycute

pipoycute

Deviling

• Game Masters
  • 333 posts

Hi guys,

I'll share a New Genesis Paladin setup that i use often for farming NG tix.

This Sacri new genesis paladin is now easier to use for farming NG due to Yggs recently being available in the convenience shop.

This setup is a lot cheaper to build for NG farming vs Prof/HP but the drawback is you gotta carry and use a lot more yggs. Most mobs will die in 2-3 hits except for Thermometer (Prof) due to his being ghost element. Hitting Kokenmin (pally) can hurt yourself quite a lot when he gets his shield reflect up. A full health bar can allow you to safely kill around 4 mobs before needing to use a Ygg berry.

Equipment

Headgear

Any custom Upper, Mid, and Lower: 12 gibbet cards (Mdef)

Armor

Valk armor (if you dont have FCP) or Goibnes armor: 4 Tao Gunka cards

Shield

Platinum Shield with 2 tirfing or Valk shield with 2 thara frog

Shoes

Variant shoes: 4 Green Ferus cards

Accessory

2 Necklace: 8 spore cards

Garment

Valis Manteau : 4 raydric cards

Weapon

Battle Hook: 2 TG 1 Hydra 1 skel worker

====================================================

Stats

Vit : MAX VIT

Dex : 150 total

Luk : 300 total

Agi : enough for 195 aspd after adding dex

Int : 120 or 180 total

Str : Remaining stat points

Well that's about it. Have fun

Mighty Meaty  || Gansen Roaches ||  Chunkee

2wfux4h.jpg  news_30a1792e47778212d92b739b7ced48ce.jp

BattleGrounds Guide   || BG/WoE Paladin Guide  ||  NG Paladin Guide  ||  FS Clown Guide  ||  FS Priest Guide || Buying Store Guide || Santa Suit Guide  || Summer HG Quest Guide || GVG GUIDE

drmiinh

drmiinh

Marin

• Members+
  • 54 posts

Yeah, i talked to some NG hunters, and they saw some paladin sac-ing at NG, now i know who that is (it is you !) and they think it is cooler and faster than usual Prof and Pri, but i am telling you this is a good alternative way but not so effective since u got to spam so much ygg :(

You are not allowed to use that image content on this community. 

pipoycute

pipoycute

Deviling

• Game Masters
  • 333 posts

1 ygg = 800,000 zeny if you buy it straight up from the shop, 600,000 if you use stalker with compulsion discount (25% discount)

1 NG ticket sells for 1 silver at retail or 10m zeny

you can kill up to 4 mobs from using 1 berry, so that's 4 x 10m zeny = 40m zeny

40m zeny - 600k (price of ygg) = 39.4m zeny

that's a 1.5% loss of NG ticket value going to berry.

I believe this 1.5% loss is well compensated by the speed at which you can farm NG using pally. 

If you are farming more than 1.5% faster than a prof or priest, then the use of more yggs for faster tix will payout more in the long run.

In my opinion, I find it easier to press a berry after every 2 sets of sacrifice rather than break my keyboard spamming holy light or bolts. Sacri farming just feels a lot less stressful for me. :3

BattleGrounds Guide   || BG/WoE Paladin Guide  ||  NG Paladin Guide  ||  FS Clown Guide  ||  FS Priest Guide || Buying Store Guide || Santa Suit Guide  || Summer HG Quest Guide || GVG GUIDE

drmiinh

drmiinh

Marin

• Members+
  • 54 posts

Yeah, well i just made my paladin based on your build... i feel frustrated with constantly spamming ygg and sac every 2~3hits, just forget and u will die out so quick :( ...

maybe this is not for me, i will stick with priest for now :)

thanks for sharing anyway :)

RomValeth

RomValeth

Poring

• Members+
  • 8 posts

If you feel bad using Yggs so much, @go 0, @warp Lhz_dun04 in the Alt + M. xD

drmiinh

drmiinh

Marin

• Members+
  • 54 posts

not that I could not get ygg, relatively too cheap but the fact that i have to constantly hanged on ygg is a really bad sight. And also it happened to run out of Sac without killed the mob (I got 6mil HP from Pipoy's build) and it run out fast with 195 aspd

with triple client run with 2 linker (1 soul linker, 1 priest linker) my priest can run non-stop over 2 hours (or until i got bored)  without leaving the lhz_dun02 and i dont even heal, even once.

mob hit like 200~300dmg each hit and i restore 1400hp from each skill hit they use via Soul linker's Ka Skill 

the bad things about priest is that they can't kill the HP and the paladin...

anyway, just my thought :) It is good to see people experiment new method. I am here to debate :)

pipoycute

pipoycute

Deviling

• Game Masters
  • 333 posts

Your hp will definitely go down because of how sacrifice skill works (9% of MAX hp per hit you do), Yggs are the essential part of using this for NG; invest in ygg berry, farm faster and less keyboard mashing. after your 10th sacri strike, you will have 10% of your HP that can still buffer the damage received from the mobs. Basically the combo is cast sacri, 5 hits, cast sacri again, 5 hits, then use Ygg berry.

Edited by pipoycute, 29 January 2016 - 01:29 AM.

artery

artery

Deviling

• Members+
  • 388 posts

+1 I will definitely try this.

tumblr_static_9sjpaekmlog0c4g40cskscwos_

Amy Sheppard <3

Bombs away!

IGN: Lord Knight Artery

INACTIVE.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Metaling

• Members+
  • 102 posts

did this build back when it's ok but even with unlimitted yggs i wasnt able to get over 800 per hour. Nowhere near the 1100 an hour im getting on my sinx with 0~3 yggs per hour.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Metaling

• Members+
  • 102 posts

that being said it's a very good sac pally build indeed +1

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Metaling

• Members+
  • 102 posts

+1 again because alot less keyboard mashing hahahaha.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Metaling

• Members+
  • 102 posts

anyone ever tried Sacrifice stalker? its pretty legit

InertiaRO - Super High Rate