Hi! We've recently opened a new server - if you'd like to give it a try, please check out our website at Anomaly Ragnarok Online!

Photo

Rate my drawings? :3

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

CoolSpeedy

CoolSpeedy

Metaling

• Members+
  • 100 posts

Attached File  Kenichi Drawing.png   283.66KB   0 downloads

Kenichi, from an anime called Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple.

Attached File  Fizz.png   661.9KB   0 downloads

Fizz, from League of Legends.

Attached File  Veigar.png   964.87KB   1 downloads

Veigar, from League of Legends.

Attached File  Hand.png   703.6KB   0 downloads

A hand, drawn with a pen.

Attached File  Skull.jpg   175.12KB   0 downloads

My personal favorite work, Levitating Skull...

(If you can guess how I did this you are an awesome person <3 tho I can show you all how its done if someone else doesn't get it x3)

I got my signature on all my drawings, just really tiny in random places close to the drawing. Just tell me what you think of the drawings you like the most, yea I know they have some flaws but I tried my best. (Minus the skull, forgot to put my signature on that one... oops)

Edited by CoolSpeedy, 27 July 2015 - 02:55 AM.

9RVfnsp.png

Impact

Impact

Poporing

• Members+
  • 49 posts

cool/10

Tintinen

Tintinen

Ghostring

• Members+
  • 170 posts

+99

tumblr_o0ulddiMkK1uklm4so1_1280.png

Love don't Hate

RenRen

RenRen

Deviling

• Game Masters
  • 285 posts

Nice drawings. You did a good job on the shading. :3 I do think the shading could have been done a little better for the Fizz drawing around the arm / hand area. Hmmm I'm really not sure how you made the skull appear to be levitating but if I had to take a guess, I would say you drew the skull, cut it, and put it on top of the other paper (the shadow / dark area) and with care, adjusted the camera angle before taking the picture, so it appears that the skull is levitating and isn't a flat picture / art piece.

I'm personally really fond of the drawing of the hand - the shading and details were done very well. I also liked the drawing of the levitating skull, I like that you made the skull appear like it was levitating.

I hope to see more of your work if you make and post any more.

Edited by RenRen, 27 July 2015 - 04:37 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

CoolSpeedy

CoolSpeedy

Metaling

• Members+
  • 100 posts

Nice drawings. You did a good job on the shading. :3 I do think the shading could have been done a little better for the Fizz drawing around the arm / hand area. Hmmm I'm really not sure how you made the skull appear to be levitating but if I had to take a guess, I would say you drew the skull, cut it, and put it on top of the other paper (the shadow / dark area) and with care, adjusted the camera angle before taking the picture, so it appears that the skull is levitating and isn't a flat picture / art piece.

I'm personally really fond of the drawing of the hand - the shading and details were done very well. I also liked the drawing of the levitating skull, I like that you made the skull appear like it was levitating.

Thanks for all the detailed feedback, it helps a lot for artists. Ill show how I did the skull in a second

9RVfnsp.png

CoolSpeedy

CoolSpeedy

Metaling

• Members+
  • 100 posts

This link will show you a picture that explains how the skull levitates :3

http://i.imgur.com/Bqzc3nK.jpg

for those who really wants to see how I did it :D

9RVfnsp.png

tumass

tumass

Deviling

• Members+
  • 330 posts

Nice to see you keep urself busy in class LOL.

Nicely done though ;o.

Becka is love,

Becka is life.

Sami

Sami

Marin

• Members+
  • 70 posts

I don't normally like to "rate" people's artistic ability, and I won't do it here, but I will give you some feedback. The reason I won't be "rating" your work is because Art is a fickle thing. You can't really put a label on something because there's always going to be someone who doesn't like it. It's objective. Everyone has their own opinions. And most of all, art is never really completed. 

That said, allow me to begin.

Your artwork has a long way to go, and that isn't a bad thing. To be quite honest with you, you have a very adorable style. I particularly like your Veigar. There are some pointers that I am willing to give to you, but I do have some questions first.

Are you free-handing your drawings? Are you using references? Are you using skeletons or winging the anatomy?

Posted Image

» ··································· «

Always more than willing to help!

» ··································· «

Hail Hydra!

Robb

Robb

Deviling

• Members+
  • 278 posts

Superb! I envy people who are artistically gifted :( Meanwhile, I'm drawing stickmen.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

CoolSpeedy

CoolSpeedy

Metaling

• Members+
  • 100 posts

I don't normally like to "rate" people's artistic ability, and I won't do it here, but I will give you some feedback. The reason I won't be "rating" your work is because Art is a fickle thing. You can't really put a label on something because there's always going to be someone who doesn't like it. It's objective. Everyone has their own opinions. And most of all, art is never really completed. 

That said, allow me to begin.

Your artwork has a long way to go, and that isn't a bad thing. To be quite honest with you, you have a very adorable style. I particularly like your Veigar. There are some pointers that I am willing to give to you, but I do have some questions first.

Are you free-handing your drawings? Are you using references? Are you using skeletons or winging the anatomy?

I understand where you are coming from, I just put whatever and posted it lol.

for your questions, yes I used reference for the league of legends characters and for kenichi, that hand though I used a picture of a real life hand and done that in pen. And for the skull, it was actually a regular skull drawing but I used my tricks to make it levitate. But most of the drawings I do with hands are non-referenced, I try to make them by myself and sometimes it turns out great.

9RVfnsp.png

CoolSpeedy

CoolSpeedy

Metaling

• Members+
  • 100 posts

Superb! I envy people who are artistically gifted :( Meanwhile, I'm drawing stickmen.

@Robb

I was never gifted :3 but thanks tho... It just takes practice, I did go to school for this you know :p

ON A SIDE NOTE: your signatures quote has the word life 2 times, oops? lol

9RVfnsp.png

InertiaRO - Super High Rate