Hi! We've recently opened a new server - if you'd like to give it a try, please check out our website at Anomaly Ragnarok Online!

Photo

PvP Clown Guide? Any Takers? (I want people's response.)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

xEpicPaopuFruit

xEpicPaopuFruit

Metaling

• Members+
  • 109 posts

Hello guys, *Waves* I've been told from a lot of people that I should post my PvP Clown Guide here on the forums. I've recently been seeing people play Clowns/Gypsy now since i've busted mines out and main'd it for a short while. What do you guys think? Want me to post my Clown Guide? (This also works some-what for Battlegrounds.) If you want me to post my Clown Guide feel free to comment down below and i'll greatly do so.

Kentucky Fried Turkey - Baby Knight | Xoparihan - Professor | Hopsin - Clown Castlevania - Champion | 

ibambem

ibambem

Drops

• Members+
  • 17 posts

Please do. I've recently created a clown and I'm looking for a guide for it. I also like to know if there are any nerfs to the job. thanks!

---Put signature here---

mehehe -Signature

taepodong

taepodong

Ghostring

• Members+
  • 153 posts

No. The secret ingredient of the Clown guide is going with the company, those who refuse will be hunted down by Corgis. (Jk, you should do it if you really want to)

Insanity keeps me sane.

axlluis

axlluis

Poring

• Members+
  • 7 posts

Yes please im looking for a guide now and my clown keeps getting beaten up

pipoycute

pipoycute

Deviling

• Game Masters
  • 333 posts

+1

You can also make this an entry in the guide making contest for a chance to win neat prizes. :3

edit: I think the guide making event has been closed in the meantime due to lack of entries. Having nice guides available can still help a lot :3

Edited by pipoycute, 09 September 2015 - 08:25 PM.

Mighty Meaty  || Gansen Roaches ||  Chunkee

2wfux4h.jpg  news_30a1792e47778212d92b739b7ced48ce.jp

BattleGrounds Guide   || BG/WoE Paladin Guide  ||  NG Paladin Guide  ||  FS Clown Guide  ||  FS Priest Guide || Buying Store Guide || Santa Suit Guide  || Summer HG Quest Guide || GVG GUIDE

yOsi

yOsi

Poporing

• Members+
  • 30 posts

finally a clown! . . .guide

2vvl79l.jpg

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time

tumass

tumass

Deviling

• Members+
  • 330 posts

Clown guide = Always keep loki's veil up and spam arrow vulcan.

Becka is love,

Becka is life.

InertiaRO - Super High Rate