Hi! We've recently opened a new server - if you'd like to give it a try, please check out our website at Anomaly Ragnarok Online!

Photo

Taking in GM Applications (October 2015)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

Belle

Belle

Archangeling

• Game Masters
  • 681 posts

Hi everyone!

We are now taking in GM applications! If you are interested in joining our staff team, read and follow the instructions below.

All applications MUST include the following info:

- In-game name(s);

- Age;

- Location;

- Time zone (based on GMT);

- Fluent languages;

- Online times (based on server time - @time / GMT-7);

- Time playing RO;

- Time playing InertiaRO;

- Previous GM experience, including positions and duties, if you have any (not required);

- Reasons for applying;

- Contact information (Skype and/or Facebook)

Note that you are free to add any other personal information, as well as relevant skills that might be useful to the server. We are more likely to consider you if you provide us with more information about yourself.

Submit your application as a reply to this topic. It should be formatted in an organized way (easy to read).

IMPORTANT:

• Before applying, be sure that you are able to be online for an average of at least 10 hours/week and that you are willing to help with both in-game and out-of-game tasks. If not, do not apply.
  • Please, include all the information required. All the applications that fail to meet the guidelines will not be considered.

Candidates for the interviews are chosen based on the current needs for the team. In case you do not get interviewed or hired this time, you will have another chance in a future application process.

Thank you and good luck! <3

3mug95m.gif

c47fc78627.png

OhKQ7l.gif

『 』

『 』

Poring

• Members+
  • 3 posts

- In-game name(s); [ blank ]

- Age; 20

- Location; philippines

- Time zone (based on GMT); +8

- Fluent languages; english, tagalog

- Online times (based on server time - @time / GMT-7);  almost anytime not active on weekends(mostly sunday)

- Time playing RO;  5yrs 

- Time playing InertiaRO; 2years

- Previous GM experience, including positions and duties, if you have any (not required); 『blank』

- Reasons for applying; i don't have anything else to do, and i want to liven up things so even if i have no experience in this i want to try and apply

i also want to help newbies who are asking for basic need of information about the server and stuff. . .hmm also i do want to support this server because i like it

blank.blanc

Design

Design

Poring

• Members+
  • 3 posts

- In-game name(s); Design

- Age;27

- Location; Venezuela

- Time zone (based on GMT);+8

- Fuent lenguages; English , Spanish

- Online times (based on server time - @time / GMT-7); I'm online on weekdays 12 hours a day, Saturday and Sunday almost time full time.

- Time playing RO; 8 Years

- Time playing InertiaRO; 1 month

- Previous GM experience, including positions and duties, if you have any (not required); At your service

- Reasons for applying; Good because I want to share the time I have free to give opsiones and help many people with their doubts server and any support they might need, with that would give all my experience I have as ragnarok is like a part of me and I identify with the game and help because everything is a team, that's what I can say.

Att: Design

- Contact information (Skype and/or Facebook); Facebook,Raidcall, Facebook; [email protected],Raidcall; My Group InertiaRO ID; 11855161. Thanks

SaladNMayo

SaladNMayo

Poring

• Members+
  • 1 posts

- In-game name(s); Who loves Salad, Cinnamon Sticks

- Age; 19

- Location; Ph

- Time zone (based on GMT); +8

- Fluent languages; English, Tagalog

- Online times (based on server time - @time / GMT-7); Online everyday from 7am-10pm 

- Time playing RO; 2 years

- Previous GM experience, including positions and duties, if you have any (not required); None (but willing to learn)

- Reasons for applying; I dont need a long reason for applying. I just love the game, thats it. 

- Contact information (Skype and/or Facebook) : Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/LouieBully

Sinx de Papel~

Sinx de Papel~

Drops

• Members+
  • 21 posts

- In-game name(s);Sinx de Papel~ and Sinx of Paper ~

- Age;16

- Location; Mexico

- Time zone (based on GMT);GMT-6 

- Fluent languages; Spanish , English , Korean

- Online times (based on server time - @time / GMT-7);Usually 10-12hours depending on what I have to do that day.

- Time playing RO;8 Years (Yes I started playing when I was 8)

- Time playing InertiaRO;1 Month

- Previous GM experience, including positions and duties, if you have any (not required);I once was a Support GM in a server that died long time ago (Valaris Ro)

- Reasons for applying; Feel like this server need more active GM's for my time zone , since some players have nothing to do in the hours I usually play , so I might be helpful in that case .

- Contact information (Skype and/or Facebook): michaelxaviersokfigueroa (skype)

Edited by Sinx de Papel~, 20 October 2015 - 02:32 PM.

25ri0ba.png

Yunnie

Yunnie

Poporing

• Members+
  • 41 posts

1)  In-game name(s): Yunnie

2) Age: 21 years old

3) Location: Malaysia

4) Time zone (based on GMT): GMT +8 (As Philippines)

5) Fluent languages: Chinese (main), English (main), Malay (a little)

6) Online times (server @time / GMT-7): 04:00-09:00 (GMT+8=7pm-12am)

7) Time playing RO: 7 years (Started from Blackout RO since 2008)

8) Time playing InertiaRO: 1 year and 6 months (since 04-04-2014)

9) Previous GM experience: A short experienced only, so I took it as None

10) Reasons for applying: I love this server (Outdated reason LOL)

11) Contact information: Facebook, Raidcall, Skype (PM if only needed)

Edited by Yunnie, 21 October 2015 - 09:41 PM.

A59F2O.png

vashollow

vashollow

Poporing

• Members+
  • 45 posts

- In-game name(s) : Vashollow, Assassins Shakespear

- Time zone (based on GMT) : GMT +8

- Fluent languages : English & Malay

- Online times (based on server time - @time / GMT-7) : i would say on 5am onwards (GMT-7)

- Time playing RO : I have play RO when there was sakray server. i don't remember what year it is.

- Time playing InertiaRO : about 4 month already

- Previous GM experience, including positions and duties, if you have any (not required) : i dont have any experience on GM job. But it will be great if i can do the GMs job :) 

- Reasons for applying : i just want to help people in Inertia, support them and do the GMs duty like events and sort off. And the bonuses for me because i never be GM before.

- Contact information (Skype and/or Facebook) : FB : Saiful Nizam Abdul Razak | Skype : saifulsykes

Edited by vashollow, 19 October 2015 - 05:25 PM.

CYF_1.png

Instagram : saifulchimera

DeviantArt : http://vashollow.deviantart.com/

Vashollow : Sniper

.HypeBeast. : High Priest

Knight Thieve : Lord Knight

Assassin Shakespear : Assassin Cross

Noblesse

Noblesse

Poring

• Members+
  • 1 posts

- In-game name(s); Karias Blester

- Age; 23 years old

- Location; Philippines

- Time zone (based on GMT); GMT +8

- Fluent languages; English, Tagalog

- Online times (based on server time - @time / GMT-7); 8 - 12hours, around 19:00 - 800(GMT -7)

- Time playing RO; 10-12 years!? I can't remember, I think I'm only 4th grader that time. LOL XD

- Time playing InertiaRO; 1 Week T_T 

- Previous GM experience, including positions and duties, if you have any (not required); Never in RO but I used to be a Hidden GM and Administrator in Private RAN Online

- Reasons for applying; I decided to settle down on this server because i find it fascinating. I already love this game and I think I can contribute and make this game more exciting and challenging :)

- Contact information (Skype and/or Facebook): facebook.com/nhieeeeeckz

Sniper - Karias Blester

I'm new here :)

cheenee13

cheenee13

Poring

• Members+
  • 8 posts

- In-game name(s); [JOBBHERR], Cherry13.

- Age; 29

- Location; Philippines

- Time zone (based on GMT);  GMT+8

- Fluent languages; English , Tagalog, Japanese

- Online times (based on server time - @time / GMT-7);  00:00 ~ 14:00

- Time playing RO; 15yrs since RO released

- Time playing InertiaRO; 5months

- Previous GM experience, including positions and duties, if you have any (not required); Administrator/Owner of SoulSocietyRO, SeireieteiRO ,KenRO 

- Reasons for applying; im a dedicated RO player and i will do my best to be a fair and a hardworking GM and i can help this server to grow and gain some players... as of now u can see many poeple are quitting... and ill do my best to recruit more players

- Contact information (Skype and/or Facebook) https://www.facebook.com/ceeeceeeme

tumblr_o1d6mzq3mw1uklm4so1_1280.png

geweili123

geweili123

Poring

• Members+
  • 1 posts

Hi ^_^

- In-game name(s) : i dont remeber

- Time zone (based on GMT) : anything

- Fluent languages : English , arabic

- Online times (based on server time - @time / GMT-7); 12 : 40 am ~ 9 : 20

- Time playing RO : 7 years

- Time playing InertiaRO : 2 month

- Previous GM experience, including positions and duties, if you have any (not required) : i was gm-event

- Reasons for applying : I prefer this game that the most, enjoyable people I was GM in the game I was there every one loves me because I worked hard and pride and you're all very wonderful and excellent day all people tell me make event please I beg, and after the passage of days admin has told me I am your best of all I was very happy I will never forget those urging him but have hacker the game I do not remember what her name, i was nights of sorrow, but I still remember everything ,,, dont worry i am Excellent I too make event this story and happy but have passed sad :(

- Contact information (Skype : Faatoom123 /Facebook :https://www.facebook...eweili.ragnarok )

tumass

tumass

Deviling

• Members+
  • 330 posts

Name : Thomas (Needtoknow)

IGN : Tumass, I Love Juls, alot more.

Location/GMT : Netherlands (GMT +2)

Languages : Dutch / English

Availability: 03:00 - 15:00 Server time. (Skype availability, ingame availability would be between these hours aswell.)

Time Played : Inertia: Little over a year. RO: Over 6 years now ( on and off )

About Me : I guess the best way to describe myself is being a realist. If somethings out of place or just generally wrong i'll point it out to you.

Other than that pretty smart guy with alot of ingame knowledge.

Hobbies : Gaming.

Post GM Experience :  iHeartRO (Event GM) TsbRO (Head of staff / Event GM)

The GM Position :  Event GM

Why I want to be GM : Right now theres plenty of changes i think would benefit the server. Alot of these changes are being worked on as i post this, and to me the biggest reason i want to be GM is to be able to give my opinions on upcoming future content. My game knowledge is quite large so i definately think i'd fit the bill. Other than that being able to entertain in my timezone is nice considering a big part of it is the dead zone.

Becka is love,

Becka is life.

thejonaii

thejonaii

Poring

• Members+
  • 8 posts

- In-game name(s); Jonaii,Filomena,FiIomena

- Age; 20

- Location; Philippines

- Time zone (based on GMT); Jonaii GMT

- Fluent languages; Tagalog, English, (can understand Latin, French)

- Online times (based on server time - @time / GMT-7);  Anytime

- Time playing RO; Since 2009

- Time playing InertiaRO; Since 2014

- Previous GM experience, including positions and duties, if you have any (not required);

Phantasm RO - GFX Designer/Police

Aeterna RO - Web Developer/GFX Designer/Support

- Reasons for applying;

I wanted to help this server since this is one of the most long running server in the Private RO making

Panini.Cares

- Additional Information:

I've been GFX Designer since 2010 and doing sprite since 2013.

Edited by thejonaii, 21 October 2015 - 02:20 AM.

ho7MC2x.jpg

Adloquium

Adloquium

Ghostring

• Members+
  • 188 posts

IGN: Adloquium

Time Zone: GMT-7

Fluent Language(s): English

Active Times: Monday/Wednesday/Friday 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM; Saturday/Sunday: 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Cumulative RO Time: Approximately eight years

InertiaRO Time: Approximately six months

Previous GM Experience: None

Reason for Applying: This is the most pleasant server that I have encountered, and I wish to continue to allow other players to enjoy their experience here and continue to see the server flourish. While I may not be the most experienced on this server, I will do my utmost in assisting players with any inquiries. 

Contact Information: I do wish to disclose this to the public. Please send me a forum message. 

Cordelia

Cordelia

Angeling

• Game Masters
  • 2,973 posts

Please only post if you are applying (with your application).

Cordelia [ Potato ] ♣ Seraphina [ Professor ] ♣ Amelia [ High Priest ] ♣ Delia [ Creator ] ♣

Posted Image

Duciell

Duciell

Drops

• Game Masters
  • 23 posts

Hello :3

- Name: Coni
- In-game name(s): Duciell, Liria.

- Time zone (based on GMT): GMT -3

- Online times (based on server time - @time / GMT-7): I try to play eveyday at least a couple of hours, usually at my night time on workweek, and about 10 hours on weekends. 

- Fluent languages: Spanish, English.

- Time playing RO: 14 years

- Time playing InertiaRO: 3 months 

- Previous GM experience, including positions and duties, if you have any: in Latin servers (about 4), like Lif-Ro and Lagnarok as an Event GM.

- Reasons for applying: I have a lot of free time and I'm willing to help people and considering the increasing latin community, I think it'd be good to have a GM who can speak spanish as well. 

Edited by Duciell, 24 April 2016 - 03:46 PM.

loba_mujer.jpg

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being”.

Rythem

Rythem

Poring

• Members+
  • 4 posts

- In-game name(s);Rythem

- Age;19

- Location; Venezuela

- Time zone (based on GMT);GMT-4.5 

- Fluent languages; Spanish , English ,

- Online times (based on server time - @time / GMT-7);Usually 10-18hours depending on what I have to do that day.

- Time playing RO;6 Years (Yes I started playing when I was 6)

- Time playing InertiaRO;5 Days

- Previous GM experience, including positions and duties, if you have any (not required);I once was a Support And Scripter GM in a server that died long time ago (Audacity RO)

- Reasons for applying; Feel like this server need more active GM's for my time zone , since some players have nothing to do in the hours I usually play , so I might be helpful in that case .

- Contact information (Skype and/or Facebook): Douglas Colarusso or https://www.facebook.com/Feosaurioo

deathstalker1487

deathstalker1487

Poporing

• Members+
  • 47 posts

- In-game name(s);  Death Stalker, Lucky Boy

- Age; 27

- Location; Philippines

- Time zone (based on GMT); GMT+8

- Fluent languages; English, Filipino

- Online times (based on server time - @time / GMT-7); 6:00-10:00 Server time daily(except when i am sick or i have internet problems)

- Time playing RO; I played 10 years ago, 2005. But i recently played again

- Previous GM experience, including positions and duties, if you have any (not required); N/A

- Reasons for applying; My reason is I want to help newbies/old players alike in enjoying playing the game. For my part i am still a student in the gameplay of RO, but at the same time a teacher too ( i know the basic builds for all jobs, except Gunslingers, Ninjas, Taekwon, Soul Linkers). I think it is time  to impart my knowledge to the newbies/old players. If chosen, I can help the staff and GMs in enforcing the rules and regulation of the server. 

- Contact information (Skype and/or Facebook): Skype:jc.cura/facebook : https://www.facebook.com/jc.cura

szHDNj.gif

소녀시대 짱!

bbreaker

bbreaker

Poring

• Members+
  • 6 posts

- In-game name(s); Heras

- Age; 25

- Location; Indonesia

- Time zone (based on GMT); +07

- Fluent languages; English,Bahasa,Malay

- Online times (based on server time - @time / GMT-7); 01.00AM - 10.00PM

- Time playing RO; 13 years from JH 1 in 2002

- Time playing InertiaRO; 3 month

- Previous GM experience; None

- Reasons for applying; i know what it's feel when someone first playing Ragnarok,No one will help.and sometimes it's hard to ask for help because another player busy with their own problem but not all people like that and because of that some newbie can become a begging player,so i want to help them,to show them how to play and what is inertia-RO so they can so that they can play happily without begging,and i hope they can help each other

- Contact information (Skype and/or Facebook);bootloop.droid (Skype)

lastmaster

lastmaster

Poring

• Members+
  • 8 posts

- In-game name(s); = Asuka Longley - Asuka Longley.

- Age; = 28

- Location; = Turkey

- Time zone (based on GMT); = GMT+3

- Fluent languages; = Turkish - English

- Online times (based on server time - @time / GMT-7); =  23:30  - 09:00 GMT+3

- Time playing RO;  = 2002

- Time playing InertiaRO; = 6 Month

- Previous GM experience, including positions and duties, if you have any (not required); = I Have Not Done Before

- Reasons for applying; =  Help For Players

- Contact information (Skype and/or Facebook) = facebook.com/lastmaster

33duyj5.jpg

2hpr3fk.jpg

lokered19

lokered19

Poring

• Members+
  • 1 posts
game name(s); 0o0o0
- Age;23
- Location; philippines
- Time zone (based on GMT);+8
- Fluent languages;arabic english tagalog
- Online times (based on server time - @time / GMT-7);15:19
- Time playing RO;10 years
- Time playing InertiaRO;1year i guess more or less
- Previous GM experience, including positions and duties, if you have any (not required); im a newbie helper for 2years and 2 months til the server is dead :( zeroRO but i love my duties to be a good helper.
- Reasons for applying; since i play inertia i ask gms if there would be some application for gm or helper they say is soon and i think this is the the time to have me on ur team.
- Contact information (Skype and/or Facebook)philip garcia yukoshino

InertiaRO - Super High Rate