Hi! We've recently opened a new server - if you'd like to give it a try, please check out our website at Anomaly Ragnarok Online!

Photo

Wrong Item Refined D:

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Michael

Michael

Poporing

• Members+
  • 25 posts

So I was trying to refine my Marin Envelope to +9 and I accidently clicked on my diamond dust and it broke D: , it even had the cards on as you can see on the chat , is there any way to get it back ? :((

2z5uneu.jpg

Edited by Michael, 27 December 2015 - 11:56 AM.

160scx1.png

Characters : Kalmiya / Sinx Of Paper ~ / Sinx de Papel ~ / Kyo ~

PaPaSmurF

PaPaSmurF

Ghostring

• Members+
  • 246 posts

NP, I'll give u 3 DC and a Refine ticket. 

Edited by PaPaSmurF, 27 December 2015 - 02:24 PM.

Perry the Platypus

Perry the Platypus

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,838 posts

Sponsored by Perry the Platypus

Generally speaking you shouldn't say this since some people wouldn't know this is a joke. :(

As for the actual topic, unfortunately mistakes like this are considered the player's responsibility, so we're not able to return the items for you. You'll have to be a little more careful when refining in the future. D:

Visit our RMS page to write a review <3

Michael

Michael

Poporing

• Members+
  • 25 posts

Generally speaking you shouldn't say this since some people wouldn't know this is a joke. :(

As for the actual topic, unfortunately mistakes like this are considered the player's responsibility, so we're not able to return the items for you. You'll have to be a little more careful when refining in the future. D:

Aw , okay i guess D: /threadclose pls

160scx1.png

Characters : Kalmiya / Sinx Of Paper ~ / Sinx de Papel ~ / Kyo ~

InertiaRO - Super High Rate