Hi! We've recently opened a new server - if you'd like to give it a try, please check out our website at Anomaly Ragnarok Online!

Photo

My impressions on GMs <3

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Chrysanthemum

Chrysanthemum

Poring

• Members+
  • 9 posts
Hello Inertia. I will give my impressions about GMs. Almost all GMs are active now.

Canela, she is really very active nowadays and do events almost everyday. I love her different kinds of event. She also helps me in my important questions and she has a good, cute and sweet personality.

Belle, she answers my questions and when I am asking something, she shows me a demo of it. I love the way how she handles a situation. She did her best on helping players' problems in game and in forums. She can also helps players' real life problems. Overall, she has a good, mysterious and matured personality. Also she let me play the Inertia. When I am newbie, she guided me alot.

Maigne, even she is busy nowadays, she still do events and helps answer our problems in her free time. She also do events in the forums. She has a cute personality, I never saw her got angry xD. I loved how she loves doing events xD

Chunkee <3, the most active GM since I played Inertia xD, not just active but he knows everything o_O, he never gave me "I don't know" answer even I ask questions many times xD like hundred times already. He has a very good, mature, funny and joyful personality. He enjoys Inertia a lot. He do different events just like during Christmas <3 He is also Filipino that is why I can purely tell how he is amazing, because I can understand him a lot in many ways. I think he loves to thrill the situation and himself :).

Starscream, hahaha some people said he is not active for so long and this month I saw him online and I saw him got very active starting the month of December. He do events with the GMs last time <3, he also solves major and minor problems. He has a good and matured personality. I love how he do events. I wish you can online every now and then :).

Admin Perry, I only saw him once and he talks to people about updates. I think he is exciting while talking about it and I loved it :). You answered my question last time during that conversation hahahahaha xD. I can understand why you are not active in game, because I know that you are busy working in updates: balancing stuffs, new quests, new headgears <3, new activities to do and we appreciate it a lot and expecting on the new updates <3. Keep up the good work :)

Cordelia, I don't know much about her, but I know she is very active solving problems in forums :). She loves to do events too. I love the christmas event that she organized, even though I still not joined hahahaha. But I will join in the event in a time. I think Cordelia has a matured and sweet personality.

Keikan, I don't know because I still not see him online but I wish he will and will have fun on doing events.

Lyra, I don't know also because I still not see her but maybe it's because I only play Inertia for almost 2 months.

Stefan, you answer my questions and you gave me many tips in other things. I know you're good. Please do events hahahaha. I still not see you do events but maybe because of different time slot? You SNOB me :(. Overall, good, mysterious, helpful personality.

These are my impressions :). Sorry for my bad English xD. Keep up the good work ^~^

Edited by Chrysanthemum, 30 December 2015 - 04:19 AM.

tumblr_njkqp2VCy11u7c8zko1_500.gif

Chrysanthemum

Chrysanthemum

Poring

• Members+
  • 9 posts
Now done :)

Edited by Chrysanthemum, 29 December 2015 - 02:25 AM.

deathstalker1487

deathstalker1487

Poporing

• Members+
  • 47 posts

You Forgot GM Stefan~

szHDNj.gif

소녀시대 짱!

taepodong

taepodong

Ghostring

• Members+
  • 153 posts

One moment of silence for our GM Stefan for not being mentioned here.

Insanity keeps me sane.

Azi

Azi

Poring

• Members+
  • 7 posts

One moment of silence for our GM Stefan for not being mentioned here.

............................................................................................................................................................. there you go

deathstalker1487

deathstalker1487

Poporing

• Members+
  • 47 posts

Oh i also forgot where is GM Keikan?~ :)

szHDNj.gif

소녀시대 짱!

Duciell

Duciell

Drops

• Game Masters
  • 23 posts

Aaaaaaw <3 I'm gonna cry :'c

Thank you so much for your sweet comments <3 I'm glad I can help you with your questions and with your love to the server :3 

Kisses!  :* <3

loba_mujer.jpg

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being”.

Mikoto

Mikoto

Archangeling

• Members+
  • 603 posts

Oh i also forgot where is GM Keikan?~ :)

He exists?

Ryan is dead

Darkind

Darkind

Metaling

• Members+
  • 106 posts

Keikan is almost never online... so its logical if some people doesn't know he's even there.

Cordelia

Cordelia

Angeling

• Game Masters
  • 2,973 posts

Keikan is an old GM who has come back, but at the moment, he is busy with school exams. Hopefully you guys will be seeing more of him in the future, as well as his infamous hide and seek events.

Cordelia [ Potato ] ♣ Seraphina [ Professor ] ♣ Amelia [ High Priest ] ♣ Delia [ Creator ] ♣

Posted Image

tumass

tumass

Deviling

• Members+
  • 330 posts

Asskisser.png

Becka is love,

Becka is life.

Belle

Belle

Archangeling

• Game Masters
  • 681 posts

Hello!

I just want to say thanks for your feedback. It is really important to us! Also, thank you for the kind words <3

Let us know if you have any suggestions too!

3mug95m.gif

c47fc78627.png

OhKQ7l.gif

Mikoto

Mikoto

Archangeling

• Members+
  • 603 posts

Let us know if you have any suggestions too!

Stop catching me everytime I say a foul word at @main :<.

Ryan is dead

Chrysanthemum

Chrysanthemum

Poring

• Members+
  • 9 posts
Updated.

taepodong

taepodong

Ghostring

• Members+
  • 153 posts

^too late bruh. GM Stefan already got some deep scars on this Christmas.

Insanity keeps me sane.

InertiaRO - Super High Rate