Hi! We've recently opened a new server - if you'd like to give it a try, please check out our website at Anomaly Ragnarok Online!

Photo

still waiting po

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

vyra

vyra

Marin

• Members+
  • 78 posts

as the title, still waiting for when he'll look into the case

as shown: Attached File  zzzzzzz.png   162.33KB   0 downloads

-Blank-  Sinx || -BIank-  Lord Knight || - Blank - High Wizard || - BIank - Sniper || -Blank - Stalker || -BIank - Biochemist  || - Blank- Scholar  || - BIank- Novice  || Sayaka Yamamoto Gypsy

Perry the Platypus

Perry the Platypus

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,838 posts
There's not really anything to look into. Like I said in that post, the Falcon Ring is meant to be just for looks, and we're not planning to change that. The topic that screen shot is from is in the Rejected section as well, so it's fairly clear the topic has ended.

Visit our RMS page to write a review <3

Mikoto

Mikoto

Archangeling

• Members+
  • 603 posts

I think he wanted the Blitz Assault buff , no the falcon ring thing lol

Ryan is dead

vyra

vyra

Marin

• Members+
  • 78 posts

yea

-Blank-  Sinx || -BIank-  Lord Knight || - Blank - High Wizard || - BIank - Sniper || -Blank - Stalker || -BIank - Biochemist  || - Blank- Scholar  || - BIank- Novice  || Sayaka Yamamoto Gypsy

Perry the Platypus

Perry the Platypus

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,838 posts
Still a little unsure then, since I stated in the topic that it only might get balancing changes, and even specifically mentioned there were no definite plans yet. If you have suggestions for it then by all means feel free to post them, but that topic you're pointing out doesn't really give any indication that there was anything to expect.

Snipers are already pretty decent in PvP, players just don't really know how to use them properly so they're viewed as weak. I was able to PvP fairly well with a Sniper back in 2014, and that was before the last set of balancing changes (which included Charge Arrow being given a slow on targets with an RSX, a pretty big buff), so there's no reason they couldn't do well now other than being extremely difficult to play compared to other classes.

That being said there are some very minor buffs coming up for them in the next update, though they won't be affecting Blitz Beat.

Visit our RMS page to write a review <3

vyra

vyra

Marin

• Members+
  • 78 posts

nah im doing fine with my sniper, just wanna show some love on it anyways :v

InertiaRO - Super High Rate