Hi! We've recently opened a new server - if you'd like to give it a try, please check out our website at Anomaly Ragnarok Online!

Photo

Sprite Errors.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

overtats

overtats

Poring

• Members+
  • 2 posts

I patch my kro rag lite patcher and rsu kro renewal lite, and downloaded the new small client patch. But still too many sprite errors popping up on my screen. What should I do? Please help me with this. I cant use my InertiaRO Patcher, when I open the patcher it says "Exception EOleSysError dans le module InertiaRO Patcher.exe a 00058BED. Class not registered."

Attached Files

abry

abry

Metaling

• Members+
  • 106 posts

/deleted

posted here: https://www.inertiar...es-for-players/

Edited by abry, 20 January 2016 - 09:21 PM.

QD5cp3n.png

pipoycute

pipoycute

Deviling

• Game Masters
  • 333 posts

If you used the small client to patch, there is a chance that you may have extracted too deep. Check inside your inertiaRO folder for another InertiaRO folder. If there is another inertiaro folder inside, open that folder, cut all it's contents and paste it to the main InertiaRO folder and select replace all.

Mighty Meaty  || Gansen Roaches ||  Chunkee

2wfux4h.jpg  news_30a1792e47778212d92b739b7ced48ce.jp

BattleGrounds Guide   || BG/WoE Paladin Guide  ||  NG Paladin Guide  ||  FS Clown Guide  ||  FS Priest Guide || Buying Store Guide || Santa Suit Guide  || Summer HG Quest Guide || GVG GUIDE

overtats

overtats

Poring

• Members+
  • 2 posts

Still I got sprite errors. 

Belle

Belle

Archangeling

• Game Masters
  • 681 posts

Hello! ~

To fix the "Exception EOleSysError dans le module InertiaRO Patcher.exe a 00058BED class not registered." error, check this topic: https://www.inertiar...83-support-faq/

Try to open your patcher after that and check if you're still getting sprite errors.

Also, did you download the FULL Client before playing here? o:

3mug95m.gif

c47fc78627.png

OhKQ7l.gif

InertiaRO - Super High Rate