Hi! We've recently opened a new server - if you'd like to give it a try, please check out our website at Anomaly Ragnarok Online!

Photo

Always and forever disconnecting..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Elison

Elison

Poring

• Members+
  • 6 posts

When I change hair in stylist = Disconnect
When I refine items = Disconnect
When I randomly walk around = Disconnect
When walking around the castle while WOE = Disconnect

Those random disconnections are becoming a bit of a nuisance, since my internet is working pretty well. Also, I reinstalled the game already, but still, no progress (already downloaded the full client again).

What am I to do? Please tell me so that I can fix this and I can play in peace. Lol.

Sorry if my concern is annoying or such but I just want to play without getting hotheaded. Lol.

Hoping for an appropriate response. Ty.

● Krystal - High Priest || Elli - Creator | Ali - Professor 

vyra

vyra

Marin

• Members+
  • 78 posts

renz hart hart <3

-Blank-  Sinx || -BIank-  Lord Knight || - Blank - High Wizard || - BIank - Sniper || -Blank - Stalker || -BIank - Biochemist  || - Blank- Scholar  || - BIank- Novice  || Sayaka Yamamoto Gypsy

Elison

Elison

Poring

• Members+
  • 6 posts

renz hart hart <3

Iew HAHAHAHA

Perry the Platypus

Perry the Platypus

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,838 posts
I know you mentioned your Internet is working fine, but could you follow the steps in this topic (just skip to "Running Ping and Traceroute Tests") and send me the results file? :o Sometimes even if your Internet is working fine, it can still be related to routing issues due to the location of the server, so this may help narrow it down a bit.

Also could you give me the name of the character you're using when this happens? I'll take a look at the server logs as well and see if I can find anything related to the issue. An approximate time (in server time / @time) of some of the disconnects would be great as well, if possible.

Visit our RMS page to write a review <3

Elison

Elison

Poring

• Members+
  • 6 posts

I know you mentioned your Internet is working fine, but could you follow the steps in this topic (just skip to "Running Ping and Traceroute Tests") and send me the results file? :o Sometimes even if your Internet is working fine, it can still be related to routing issues due to the location of the server, so this may help narrow it down a bit.

Also could you give me the name of the character you're using when this happens? I'll take a look at the server logs as well and see if I can find anything related to the issue. An approximate time (in server time / @time) of some of the disconnects would be great as well, if possible.

Thank you, thank you. I'll send you results as soon as I can. :D

InertiaRO - Super High Rate