Hi! We've recently opened a new server - if you'd like to give it a try, please check out our website at Anomaly Ragnarok Online!

Photo

Temporary banned for cheating

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

pavme

pavme

Poring

• Members+
  • 2 posts

Hello,

I just started the game today, and the minute I logged into the game and created my first character, I got the message "You have been Temporarily banned for cheating". This is insane!!

I also happened to read a similar post on this forum. So I know this has happened to others before.

I would like to point out that I have downloaded the Full Client from the inertiaRO website, and installed it.

I DO NOT USE ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS. SO I assume there must be a cheat tool hidden somewhere in your download file.

I hope you respond to this, fix this, and I really hope you do not lose potential players due to bugs like this.

Regards

PS: My account name: Pavme

Perry the Platypus

Perry the Platypus

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,838 posts
You appear to have been using a form of AutoHotkey, which isn't allowed here (Rule #3; no macros). The anticheat will detect any cheat tools that are open, even if you were using them for another game (since in most cases there's no way to tell if it's being used for Inertia or something else), so make sure you always close all macros and other 3rd party programs before playing. :o

Visit our RMS page to write a review <3

pavme

pavme

Poring

• Members+
  • 2 posts

Oh wow.. auto hotkey....

I use the warkeys to play DOTA, where it's not illegal.

But i see your point. I will exit it before i play inertiaRO.

Thanks for the reply. Now is there any way you can help me start the game? or should I still wait till the ban is lifted?

Thanks again

Perry the Platypus

Perry the Platypus

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,838 posts
Unfortunately you'll have to wait until the ban ends, sorry. D: Since it's only your first detection it should only be a 2 hour ban, so about an hour left on it now. :o

Visit our RMS page to write a review <3

InertiaRO - Super High Rate