Hi! We've recently opened a new server - if you'd like to give it a try, please check out our website at Anomaly Ragnarok Online!

Photo

Passion Paradise

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

vyra

vyra

Marin

• Members+
  • 78 posts

im no good at typing, but here goes

Passion Paradise

A new guild which the aim is to help outs newbies around the Inertia server for tips and tricks.

We will have some veterans of Inertia and some GMs around too to answer your questions about Inertia :) 

Features :

1) free +10 equips that will be mainly used around

2) free santa poring cards for GR hunts :) we have hundreds to giveaway !!

3) Weekly GR events

4) Weekly Guild events (maybe some questionnaire/hide n seek/crack the pub), prizes will vary from PCs to maybe MVP cards :)

5)If the guild goes wildddd, chances is the guild will be full with active peeps, so you can always chat everytime :) 

6)English speaking is necessary since not everyone speaks different languages, but English i think everyone should be fine?

7)All are welcome, though if the guild goes bursting, i'll consider in creating a subguild for oldies :)

8)GM inside!!!! (though i hope more GMs can support me :< 

9)We wont be a WOE guild atm, but if you're interested in the Woe Scene, feel free to change guild :) We always love to see you guys grow much more familiar with the community!

10)This will be a social guild, feel free to chat anything you like! Any targeting talks and criticisms should be taken to either PMs or other places aside from guild chat( and @main ofcourse! GMs are scaryyy).

11)The guild will probably have some silent or quiet times since most of the players around are students or employees or probably have some self matters. And not all people are from the same region so do expect to online as only one cause everyone have their own stuffs to attend :< (so you guys should invite more peeps!)

12)We'll help as much as we can such giving information about stuffs in Inertia, but there wont be monetary support from us :) farming is one the features in Inertia xD

thats it currently, i suck at typing but oh well these are what i've been thinking around

will add more if theres more to come :)

We dont have a SP, cause i think everyone have their own town to linger around, but mainly I'll be around at go 0 (mellina)

ALL ARE WELCOME, feel free to get your friends and families and classmates and teachers and anyone that you like him/her/it(?) to join the guild and have fun in Inertia!

I'll be welcoming everyone here :)

just pm me when im around or @mail me for invites! 

--Sayaka Yamamoto.

-Blank-  Sinx || -BIank-  Lord Knight || - Blank - High Wizard || - BIank - Sniper || -Blank - Stalker || -BIank - Biochemist  || - Blank- Scholar  || - BIank- Novice  || Sayaka Yamamoto Gypsy

Master Daravon

Master Daravon

Ghostring

• Members+
  • 205 posts

If you guys intend to hang out a lot, mebe you can also start offering buff services in town for all those desperate enough to want to pay for them. :3

Edited by Master Daravon, 07 February 2016 - 10:11 PM.

2cgg07b.jpg

"Never attribute to malice what can first be attributed to incompetence."- Hanlon's Razor

"If the model fails to conform with reality, don't try to change reality, change the model instead."

"Invention is a combination of brains and resources; the more brains you use, the less resources you need."

"The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement - what we can measure, we can improve."

"Though we can choose to ignore reality, we simply cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality."

"A problem well stated is a problem half-solved."

deathstalker1487

deathstalker1487

Poporing

• Members+
  • 47 posts
+1 to help out our newbies..

szHDNj.gif

소녀시대 짱!

Master Daravon

Master Daravon

Ghostring

• Members+
  • 205 posts

*Ehemehem*

http://irowiki.org/c.../Mental_Sensing

You could also help the newbies level faster with this. Just shey-keh teh boo-teh (sorreh, I dunno the equivalent skill name in-game). ^_^

2cgg07b.jpg

"Never attribute to malice what can first be attributed to incompetence."- Hanlon's Razor

"If the model fails to conform with reality, don't try to change reality, change the model instead."

"Invention is a combination of brains and resources; the more brains you use, the less resources you need."

"The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement - what we can measure, we can improve."

"Though we can choose to ignore reality, we simply cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality."

Darkind

Darkind

Metaling

• Members+
  • 106 posts

The in game skill name is "Mr. Kim A Rich Man"

Master Daravon

Master Daravon

Ghostring

• Members+
  • 205 posts

YAS! Thanks, man. :3

2cgg07b.jpg

InertiaRO - Super High Rate