Hi! We've recently opened a new server - if you'd like to give it a try, please check out our website at Anomaly Ragnarok Online!

Photo

repor player - abry

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Awtsuuu

Awtsuuu

Poporing

• Members+
  • 29 posts

hi admins 

nt sure of knoe, but user ABRY insalt say HURTFU thing to my in tread here

https://www.inertiar...1-hand-quicken/

he says...

in pic BELOW

to punch MY

GOD tell all love eache OTHER ako

der abry,

Mangyaring huminahon at sundin mabuti.  i lose Kalab plese dont make lose u to

can some be don????

prey on god gm team see...

~ Palao

Attached Files

Edited by Awtsuuu, 09 February 2016 - 11:43 AM.

tumass

tumass

Deviling

• Members+
  • 330 posts

If anyone should be punished it's you. Your posts are useless and more troll than anything.

Stop being an attentionwhore and trying to waste people's time.

You may post in suggestions but people like abry that actually have something usefull to say will generally have more input than people like you.

Becka is love,

Becka is life.

Luno

Luno

Deviling

• Members+
  • 304 posts

1273098022089.png

Apoc.png

Master Daravon

Master Daravon

Ghostring

• Members+
  • 205 posts

Perhaps my tolerance for crazy is TOO DAMN HIGH and actually find dear Awtsuuu more amusing rather than bothersome. For all we know, he may an absolute cryptic genius who is simply trying to send a very serious message while using a style which doesn't take himself too seriously (and if the community takes him more seriously than he does himself, then I guess the community just got the losing end of the deal).

Nothing against Abry. He's cool in my book. *puts book in freezer*

2cgg07b.jpg

"Never attribute to malice what can first be attributed to incompetence."- Hanlon's Razor

"If the model fails to conform with reality, don't try to change reality, change the model instead."

"Invention is a combination of brains and resources; the more brains you use, the less resources you need."

"The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement - what we can measure, we can improve."

"Though we can choose to ignore reality, we simply cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality."

"A problem well stated is a problem half-solved."

pipoycute

pipoycute

Deviling

• Game Masters
  • 333 posts

+1 ban abry pls :3

Mighty Meaty  || Gansen Roaches ||  Chunkee

2wfux4h.jpg  news_30a1792e47778212d92b739b7ced48ce.jp

BattleGrounds Guide   || BG/WoE Paladin Guide  ||  NG Paladin Guide  ||  FS Clown Guide  ||  FS Priest Guide || Buying Store Guide || Santa Suit Guide  || Summer HG Quest Guide || GVG GUIDE

InertiaRO - Super High Rate