Hi! We've recently opened a new server - if you'd like to give it a try, please check out our website at Anomaly Ragnarok Online!

Photo

- Blank - || Pally Guide(Melee)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

vyra

vyra

Marin

• Members+
  • 78 posts

well as per the server closed

imma just share my own pally guide for melee anyway (though probably i could forget something cause i dont have any reference to check right now since the server closed)

and i wont be including stats build at here too cause as i mentioned above, the server is dead and i cant get a hold of my stats atm but im just giving out equips guide

sorry for the bad english ahead or before as im not really a good typer

Equips you'll probably need:

HeadGears->

upper: 3Kiels,1Maya.P

middle:  4 permeter / 4 pharaohs(incase someone drain your SP to 0) / 4 bacsojin /2 LeafCat 2 Giearth (Anti Magic)

lower:  4permeter / 4seyren windsor(if you have +10 hg) / 4arcangeling card / 4 bacsojin /4 Giearth (Anti Magic)

Armors -> 

aebecee's raging typhoon armor : 4 Taos (Anti Magic)

Stage 1: Variant A/ Variant B/ Life Link/ Gobine : 4 Taos

Stage 2: Noble F: 3 Taos + 1 Angeling / 3 Taos + 1 Agriope / 3 Taos + 1 Evil Druid

Stage 3: +8 Heroic D : 2Gloom 2Taos

Stage 4: Chameleon Armor :1 Clock 1HP 1Angeling 1Tao / 1 Clock 1 HP 1Evil Druid 1Tao / 1Clock 1 HP 1 Agriope 1Tao  

p.s: you can change the clock to garm or whatever since pally have the autoguard skill but these equips i shared it with my LK so im lazy to switch it :3 

Shoes ->(If you can afford sleipniir, just go for it, else variantshoes)

Sleipniir: 4GEC/4Amonra/4Zombie/4Cat'o ||| 4 Antique Firelock if your sleipniir is +9 and above

Rings combination ->

4 alligator ROR+ 4 alligatorROR

4 Ifrit ROR + 3 Ifrit 1Horong ROR

4 alligator ROFL + 4 alligator ROFL 

4 alligator str belt + 3 alligator 1horong str belt

Garments ->

Vali's Manteau: Quad Raydric

Tendrillion Skin : 2Jakk 2 Marse(Anti Magic)

High Refine Valkyrie Manteau (the higher the better to fight with melee jobs): 4Raydric / 2Marionette 2Myst

Goibne Spaulder : 4 Noxious / 3 Noxious + 1 Sinx 

Weapons ->

Grimtoothsssss

2tg 2hydra

1phree 2tg 1 hydra

2phree 1tg 1 hydra

3phree 1 thana

4phree

4vr

BattleHookssss

2tg 2hydra

1phree 2tg 1 hydra

2phree 1tg 1 hydra

3phree 1 thana

4phree

4vr

Shields ->

Platinum Shield

2 Tirfing

2 Horn

Valkyrie Shield

2 Thara Frog

1 Thara Frog 1GTB

1 Maya 1GTB

Strong Shield

2 Horn

2 Tirfing

Core Skills:

Bash, Holy Cross, Shield Charge, Shield Chain, Shield Boomerang, Heal, Pressure, AutoGuard, Shrink, ReflectShield, Defender, Endure, Gospel, Auto Berserk

Items: U.Aloe, U.Fcp, U.Verts++

well thats probably my build for melee/physical pally, wont be sharing the guide on how to fight ea specified classes as it'll be long and it'll be better to figure them yourself

stats build wise as i mentioned above i couldnt grab hold the correct amount of stats so i wont be writing it down

feel free to take the build as your own use and improve it if you're not satisfy about it or leave a comment below i will check it and update the guide if i find that your ideas are great

Credits:

Tumass, who taught me how to pvp on LK which i then take the build with me to my pally and improved it

Juls, who i checked his top secret builds for some ideas and take them to my own use

Ryan, who give me a basic informations on builds and combinations

Glenn, who i read his guide on ninjas and got the idea of 4 zombies

James, who i read his guide on ws and got the idea of getting some healing and gospel just to kite his ws

Dalming, who gave me some lessons on resists at my early days

Code 2 Nautilus (though i never really got to fight his pally at his peak, but i do still rmb how he played it abit) , who i just admire him, lul

Kiko, who juls told me he's quite a good pally and i asked him about some pally questions

Tony, who i fought his LK with my pally and i got some ideas to be tanky and kiting

last but not the least: Perry, who created the server to let me notice the wonderfulness of pvp

pps: dont be like kiels who dont improve among the years i've played, which i improved alot and rekted him whenever we had a fair fight, well not exactly a fair one cause i totally rape him alot.

ppps: learn how to improve by fighting alot of different playstyle of opponents and improve your own too step by step 

pppps: from what i've learned from Tumass, theres no ultimate build, theres only suitable build, there wont be a build FOR SHURE to get 100% win rate against any build (unless the opponent really sucks), tweak your build as you lose or win and get good and revenge.

ppppps: wont be posting magic pally guide as i just played that pally build for about 2~3 days and the server got announced to shutdown so i cant give any infos about it :/ sorry folks

anyway, till next time

- Blank - Vyra

Edited by vyra, 26 February 2016 - 04:03 AM.

-Blank-  Sinx || -BIank-  Lord Knight || - Blank - High Wizard || - BIank - Sniper || -Blank - Stalker || -BIank - Biochemist  || - Blank- Scholar  || - BIank- Novice  || Sayaka Yamamoto Gypsy

Ixora

Ixora

Archangeling

• Members+
  • 520 posts

James, who i read his guide on ws and got the idea of getting some healing and gospel just to kite his ws

D'aww. :3 

Well, I'm retired. *-*

Siggy2.png

Ixora | Lemniscate

esoteric01

esoteric01

Poring

• Members+
  • 6 posts

High Refine Valkyrie Manteau (the higher the better to fight with melee jobs): 4Raydric / 2Marionette 2Myst Case

tat should be myst card...

and

nice build :)

InertiaRO - Super High Rate