Hi! We've recently opened a new server - if you'd like to give it a try, please check out our website at Anomaly Ragnarok Online!

Photo

New Server - Progress Updates

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

CoolSpeedy

CoolSpeedy

Metaling

• Members+
  • 100 posts

then the discord i made will be provided to anyone and will be moderated separately by me so no harm done.

9RVfnsp.png

Tumblr Cat

Tumblr Cat

Poring

• Members+
  • 5 posts

Heheh, "not welcoming" I like that xd

vyra

vyra

Marin

• Members+
  • 78 posts

Heheh, "not welcoming" I like that xd

denks.

-Blank-  Sinx || -BIank-  Lord Knight || - Blank - High Wizard || - BIank - Sniper || -Blank - Stalker || -BIank - Biochemist  || - Blank- Scholar  || - BIank- Novice  || Sayaka Yamamoto Gypsy

Carlothegreat420

Carlothegreat420

Poring

• Members+
  • 3 posts

Im so excited !!!!!! cnt wait. T_T

-Tsokolate

CoolSpeedy

CoolSpeedy

Metaling

• Members+
  • 100 posts

will the new server also have a new forums or will this one be replaced? it was something that has been on my mind (not sure if this was mentioned already sry if it is im too lazy to read everything lol)

9RVfnsp.png

Perry the Platypus

Perry the Platypus

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,838 posts
Everything on the new server will be completely new, so new forums as well (though it's the same forum skin because literally every other dark theme for IPB sucks LOL). Inertia's old forums will likely be kept up for a while after that, but I will eventually take this web server down, so if there's anything specific you want to keep you should probably make a copy of it. :o

Visit our RMS page to write a review <3

Mikoto

Mikoto

Archangeling

• Members+
  • 603 posts

Everything on the new server will be completely new, so new forums as well (though it's the same forum skin because literally every other dark theme for IPB sucks LOL). Inertia's old forums will likely be kept up for a while after that, but I will eventually take this web server down, so if there's anything specific you want to keep you should probably make a copy of it. :o

time 2 save the itchy nipples screenshot

Ryan is dead

InertiaRO - Super High Rate